One-Shot 1

Ships: Natsuki X Yuri & Sayori x Monika

-----

The Dokis had just finished eating at a restaurant. As they looked outside, they realized that it was snowing! They all glanced over to Sayori, who had somehow forgotten to bring a sweater or jacket. 

"Brrrr! It's so cold!" Sayori squeaked as she felt a blast of cold air hit her face the moment she stepped outside. "Waaay to cold!" She squeaked again. Monika chuckled and took off her jacket and handed it to Sayori.

"Here, have my jacket. It's okay. I'm wearing a thick sweater." Monika said. Sayori was hesitant, but Monika coaxed her and Sayori took it. She sighed in relief as she wore it. It was a bit big and loose on Sayori, but she seemed happy with it. She thanked Monika and gave her a big, warm hug.

Natsuki herself was a little cold. She had only brought a sweater. She didn't know it was going to get so cold or snow (Natsuki should really start checking the weather reports). Seeing Monika and Sayori get all cuddly and warm in public was a little awkward and annoying to look at, but Natsuki couldn't deny that she wished she could get the same type of attention.

"Fudge cakes. It's so god damn cold. This sucks." Natsuki grumbled, turning to Yuri. Natsuki must have looked really grumpy or was glaring, because Yuri seemed to take the message wrong.

"Well damn Natsuki, I can't control the freaking weather." Yuri replied snarkily. Shit. Natsuki was rubbing off on Yuri a little too much now.