1

( a/n )

the plot in My Kids • Namjoon • will NOT have the same plot as the other My Kids books in this series.

Yes Taeil will be raising the kids by himself, but theres events that lead up to that.

NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME FROM THE FIRST MY KIDS BOOK, so please keep that in mind.

***

"Taeil," His wife called for him.

Taeil opened the door. He peeked his head from behind the door and looked at his wife who was sitting on the toilet. No she wasnt using the bathroom, she was just sitting on the toilet.

His eyes went from his wife to the object that was in her hands. All of his nerves were everywhere. Was he going to be excited or was he going to be devastated?

His wife shook her head. Tears began streaming down her red cheeks. She threw the object in the trash and cried into her hands.

Taeil's facial expression softened. He opened the door all the way and ran to comfort his wife. He held her in his arms as she cried onto his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Taeil," She stuttered. She kept sobbing and sobbing.

Taeil could feel his heart breaking. He lifted his wife's face up and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Dont cry, it isn't your fault. It just wasn't meant to be."

His wife cried harder. "But there's nothing in this world that you want more and I can't give it to you."

"That's not true," Taeil said. He got closer to her face. "It's not the right time. I love you."

His wife sniffled. "I love you too, Moon Taeil."

***

"Honey, he looks so cute!" His wife yelled with full excitement. His wife walked closer to the young boy. She bent down. "Hey sweetie."

The young boy looked at Taeil's wife. He was uncertain of her. He didn't know if she was here to take him away from all of his brothers.

Yes, all.

"Are you shy?" She asked the young boy. The boy shook his head and the lady smiled. "It's okay! I won't hurt you."

Taeil finally made his way over to his wife and the young boy. He bent down and smiled at the young boy. "We promise we won't hurt you, what's your name?"

The young boy didn't say anything. He just stared blankly at the two unfamiliar people standing in front of him.

"I don't think he wants to talk sweetie." His wife said with a pout. She was beginning to walk away when the young boy opened his mouth.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked the couple.

Taeil and his wife made their way back to the little boy. Taeil's the one that started talking back. "We're here to start a family."

"Oh," The young boy said. He held his head down. "Nobody ever looks our way because we're older."

Hearing this made Taeil's wife's heart break. She couldnt imagine how these older boys feel when its adoption day.

"Well sw-"

"And since there's so many of us." The boy interrupted without knowing he was interrupting.

Taeil looked at his wife with a confused look. He then looked back at the boy. "What do you mean all of you?"

The boy looked up and grabbed the wife and Taeil's wrists. "I'll show you!" He said now with enthusiasm. Whenever he mentions the others he always gets happy.

Taeil and his wife followed the boy until he stopped in front of a gate. He unlocked the gate and pushed it open, revealing many other kids.

The boy whistled and everyone that was running around playing stopped to look at the boy. All the kids came running towards the boy.

The boy turned around to Taeil and his wife, then he flashed them a smile.

"Who are all these cuties!" Taeil's wife said as she admired each and every kid. Some of the older kids were holding the even younger kids.

"These are all my brothers!" The boy said.

***

"I can help you with any questions you have," A lady said as she was making her way towards Taeil and his wife.

They both turned around and was met with a smile. "Oh yes, we do have one question." Taeil said.

"Yes?"

Taeil pointed to all of the boys. "Are they all brothers?"

The lady nodded her head. "Yes, they all are. Most of them have the same mom, but they all have the same dad."

Taeil furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean some?"

"Well for example there's a set of twins and a set of triplets." The lady informed. "Of course they have the same mom and dad. It's very difficult with these brothers."

"That's seventeen kids!" His wife said. "We were looking for only one."

The lady looked uneasy. "The only way one will go is if all of them go, I'm sorry."

Taeil sighed. "That really is alot of kids."

The lady laughed. "The first time I seen so many kids was back in Seoul. I was working with my cousin on an "official" case and the people I helped had alot of kids, six to be exact. They're the cutest things ever. You know who Kim Namjoon is?"

Taeil nodded his head. "Isn't he the CEO of Bighit entertainment?"

The lady laughed. "That's the one, well my name's Irene and if you have any more questions then I can assist you."

"Wait," Taeil's wife said as she grabbed onto Irene's arm. "We'd like to adopt."

"We would?" Taeil asked.

His wife nodded his head. "We would," She turned around. "We would like to adopt all seventeen kids!"

The kids in the background started cheering loudly and hugging each other. Taeil was completely shocked.

"How can we take care of seventeen kids?" Taeil yelled. "Do you think money grows on trees!"

His wife waved him off. "For right now we can just pay the adoption fees which will be extremely expensive, and don't worry I have money and so do you."

Taeil sighed. "But seventeen kids? Thats alot."

"Oh hush cry baby," His wife said as they both followed Irene to go take care of the adoption papers.

Taeil shook his head. "Aish, seventeen kids? Lord help me."

___________________________________

( a/n )

during the my kids series i will be connecting some books with each other as you read

yes i did mention an nct member in my kids as an nct member but just forget all that

focus on now

but i hope you all enjoy & look forward to the my kids series

each book will be different

okay? okay.