2

( a/n )

present nct ages

Taeyong, Johnny & Yuta- 10

Kun, Doyoung, Ten - 9

Jaehyun, WinWin - 8

Jungwoo - 7

Mark, Lucas - 6

Renjun, Jeno, Haechan & Jaemin - 5

Chenle - 4

Jisung - 3
___________________________________

"It's been a long process but welcome to your new home!" Taeil's wife said as she started smiling and opening the door.

All of the older kids started running in the house one by one. The younger ones had to be carried in by one of the older ones.

Taeil and his wife walked in after all the kids. Taeil smiled as his wife hugged him. They watched as the kids were running around the humongous house with wide eyes. They both figured they've never seen such a huge house before.

"This is huge!" Yuta said excitedly. He held onto his baby brother Jisung and started looking at all the decorations.

Taeil laughed. "Kids!" He yelled and all the kids came running towards him. "Let's sit and have a chat as a family okay?"

They all nodded their heads and took their seats anywhere in the exceptionally large living room. Taeil's wife held onto Jisung and Chenle as Taeil put his arm around the triplets Jaemin, Haechan and Jeno.

"Okay so how do you guys like the new house?" Taeil smiled.

Johnny stood up. "I'm going to go ahead and speak for everyone and we love it!" He jumped up and down until he fell down and all of his brothers laughed at him.

Taeil's wife laughed. "I'm so glad you boys love it. We couldn't take you guys home until we got this house. It took forever but now we are finally here!"

"Now for the most important part," Taeil started. "Sleeping arrangements." The boys started cheering. They were just happy at every little thing that was going on.

"Now we are going to decide the bedroom arrangements. There's enough bedrooms for two kids to share one, but if more want to share then that's okay." Taeil's wife said. She repositioned the two youngest on her lap and bit her lip. "Taeil would you like to share the bedroom arrangements?"

Taeil nodded his head. "Okay so lets start with the oldest and since they're twins they can share a room." Taeil pointed at Taeyong and Johnny.

Taeyong highfived his twin brother Johnny. "I knew we was going to share a room!"

Johnny chuckled. "Don't we always?"

"Yuta and Kun," Taeil sang. He looked at the two that were sitting right next to each other. "You get to share a room," Taeil sang again.

Kun looked at Yuta with a disgusted look on his face. "But he always watches anime on the computer, and other things." Kun whispered the last part. Yuta slapped Kun on the back of the head and pouted.

Taeil looked back at his wife with a worried expression on his face. "What other things?" He whispered.

His wife laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "He's ten years old, i'm sure it's nothing too serious."

Taeil looked back at the kids. "Moving on, Doyoung and Chittaphon you two get to share a room."

Chittaphon laughed. "My name is hard to say and I don't go by Chittaphon."