Taming You (3)

Lisa's POV

"Are you up to it Miss Manoban?" the middle aged man asked me.

I read the contract again and nodded my head. A smile crept on his bearded face and he offers for a handshake, I gladly accepted it and smiled at him.

"Thank you, my boss would be very glad about this." he gratefully said after I agree to meet up with his so called 'boss'.

"You're welcome, Sir." I politely said and after that he told me that he'll give me a call if everything is set, then we parted ways.

I left the coffee shop and started walking around the busy street of the city. I put on my headset and play the newest single of Taylor Swift, ME! I love this song. I grabbed my camera and started taking random photos; from the tall buildings, passing cars and the people who have their own world walking here and there. After that I hailed a taxi and decided to go home, I'm quite exhausted from work and that meeting a while ago. As I entered my apartment, my two lovely cats greeted me with all the glee--- of course that was just a joke, I would be very glad if that day would come in my life. I don't think it'll happen tho, my cats doesn't love me as much as I love them. I sigh and just call their names as I walk towards my one and only couch. I'm alone in this house so why bother buy a couch that could fit two or more people, right? It'll just be a waste of money. I turned on the TV and fell asleep afterwards, I don't even know why I turned it on in the first place.

***

It's been a week since that meeting with Mr. Han happened and he hasn't call me yet, maybe he back out already? Well, his loss. I craned my neck towards where my ringing phone is and stretches my body to reach out for it, I checked out who the caller was and it's an unknown number. I swipe the answer icon and place my phone against my left ear.

"Hello?"

"Miss. Manoban, it's me Mr. Han."

"Oh, hello sir."

"I will go straight to the point Ms. Manoban, my boss wants to meet up with you today, are you free this noon? She would like to have a lunch meeting with you."

"I am very free, send me the details and I'll be there."

He said okay and ended the call, after that I received his message containing the said details of another meeting, and its his boss now. He said 'she'. Oh well, better get ready before I end up late.

---

I entered the cozy coffee shop and roamed around tryna look for 'she' Mr. Han was taking about, my stupidy is really present sometimes. How can I forget to ask him what's she looked like? Damn it. I stop looking around when a middle aged woman raised her hand, she then asked if I was Ms. Manoban so I'm guessing that this is her, thank goodness. Just by one look you can tell that she's not an ordinary citizen, her aura screams money. I nodded my head and she offered me to take a seat before giving me a warm smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you." she said and offered for a handshake. I accepted it and said the same thing.

"Mr. Han said that you will perfectly fit for this job I'm offering you. I hope you would say yes." she said.

"May I know what's this kind of job, then? "

She started discussing her plan and I find it pretty easy so I finally accepted the job, a little distraction wouldn't hurt, yeah? It'll only last for three months and poof! All done, the money that I'll get will surely help me. After that little lunch that we had, we bid our goodbyes before parted ways.

Three days later, I am now standing in front of the tall building of the Kim Ent. I know I was running late but I can't help myself from appreciating the good looking building. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and ran inside the building, trying my best to be on time. I stepped out of the elevator when I reached the 24th floor and look for the board room. I was typing on my phone, I look up when I heard a door being closed but I was shock when I almost slammed myself on a petite body, good thing I automatically stop my pace. She looked startled and so am I but I managed to ask her if the meeting had started already, her brows furrowed before nodding her head and walked away from me while holding her phone. Maybe she's a secretary. I heave a sigh and entered the room, the first thing I saw was a lady, presenting something in front, and when they felt my presence, all the people inside turned their heads towards me. I smiled a little then bow before greeting and apologizing for being late. The man in front whom I think was Mr. Kim said that it's okay so I took my seat beside the glaring Mr. Lee.