um

"He's going up in a couple of minutes! What do you mean by his hat is missing?!? Huh Jimin??!" A male in his early twenties yelled at his apprentice.

"I swore i last saw it at that desk!" The younger yelled back with her teeth gritting.

"What are you two even quarelling about?!" Taehyung came in looking fine as ever, in his intricately painted overalls, topped with the beret everyone was looking for.

The curator threw a palm over his face upon seeing the missing beret neatly placed on the youth's head. "there it was, great now get moving, we're bout to open." With that the remaining crew began getting on their feets and arranged the whole museum as to how it would suppose to look, each and every art work on their designated places. Including taehyung.

Taehyung did a couple of vigorous stretches before settling himself down on his podium, basically laying on the ground with his eyes wide open to show off the his custom designed contact lenses. By the time people started to fill the interior, taehyung stiffened himself and remained still for the rest of the day.

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

A mass of people made their way into the establishment as soon as it opened, including a pretty well known art critic, jeon jungkook.

"Here we have a work by Geronimo, entitled 'Pace'. The work emphasizes large strokes of green and purple, depicting....... Up next, is an artwork crafted by knox-" the educator moved over to taehyung and stuck an arm out at him, giving him emphasis.

Jeon Jungkook, the man in clad, designer clothing found himself staring at the gorgeous boy before him, slightly perplexed whether if he's real or immobile. His eyes traced his soft looking golden locks and smooth skin. The lad was such a pretty sight, if he says so himself.

"Here we have a creation by-" the educator paused as he noticed one of the critics was missing, seeing jungkook on the previous podium. "Sir Jeo-" he attempts to call out for him.

"Proceed. Leave him be" one of the critics spoke in a stern manner.

"y-yes sir"

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

Jeon squinted his eyes in scrutiny, staring at the ethereal boy right infront of him.

'he's breath taking.' Jungkook said to himself, mentally cursing as his eyes lingered on the other's smooth looking limbs, fighting the urge to touch him and feel more of his supple tan skin.

Taehyung on the other hand was weirded out at the man on his peripheral view, for he remained standing there almost for an hour.

'this guy should take my place' he thought, trying his bestest to not make any movement.

"So so pretty." the male unknown to taehyung mumbled in an almost inaudible voice. And taehyung gulped at that, hoping that the other male didnt notice.

"Jungkook were leaving!!" One of the said boy's superior called out and so he turned his head and headed for the entrance.

As soon as the male and the other critics left, a boy by the name of jimin brought in black painted panels and covered taehyung's podium in.

"What took you so long chim!??" the blonde asked as soon as he got up, blinking profusely for he felt his lenses drying up.

Jimin handed him the lens solution. "We waited for them to leave."

Taehyung doused his eyes with the solution, relieved as his eyes were now nourished.

"You know what? You're getting me worried tae. For long are you gonna be a statue?"

"I dont know. Till the exhibit finishes." The blonde spoke, his lids still closed

"Yeah, and be one again for the next exhibit." Jimin heaved a sigh.

"I get paid big, enought to suffice my gucci addiction. I get sponsors for this clothing and that. What more should i ask for??" He handed the bottle of lens solution back to jimin and gave him a pat on the shoulder. ''Im alright and im doing well, alright chim?"

"Whatever you say so, im right here for you buddy. I can help you get another job when you decided to quit here"

"Yeah yeah just go on now 20 minutes is almost up." He playfully pushes the shorter boy off, waving him goodbye before doing stretches in an unrestrained matter, getting back on the floor after to continue on with his shift.

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

I'll leave it like this for now.

A lil disclaimer tho;; i dont really have  the knowledge on how museums or exhibits flows nsnxjsjdnsm or the persons behind it. Feel free to correct me. Idk man im just givin it a feel.

Thank you for stumbling into this shitty fic~~