MANDALAY?!?!?

(y/n) POV

I defeated Asui-san and am on my way to the briefcase, so I can change to Kurimu (y/n).

On my walk, a bush rustles ahead of me and Eraser emerges and glares at me.

Aizawa: "NEO!! Should've guessed that they hired you. We should've captured you two years ago when we had the chance" he growls annoyed.

(y/n): "Two years ago huh? That was an excellent job really, we worked so great in sync" I sign, smiling smugly.

Aizawa-sensei doesn't respond and his scarf flies at me.

Damn it, I can't use my Quirk. Going invisible really costs a lot of usage.

I jump to the side and start running away.

(y/n): "Do you REALLY wanna chase me? That frog girl might bleed out you know" I type, and he stops pursuing me.

Aizawa: "Frog Girl? Asui... What have you done to her?" he asks death glaring me.

(y/n): "I know she's bleeding and unconscious... might wanna check on her, Eraser" I respond and disappear from his sight.

Aizawa: "DAMN IT!!" he shouts angrily and runs off to find Asui.

.

After escaping from Eraser, I find the briefcase, change clothes and back to Kurimu (y/n), roll in the dirt and stab myself with my blade, so I can say I fought Neo until he knocked me out. My left arm and leg hurt... OBVIOUSLY. This should work out.

FUCK!!! I should've told Aizawa that I fought Kurimu (y/n) too and not only Asui... oh well whatever happens, happens I suppose.

Kurogiri appears and takes the briefcase, he confirms I have black hair, green eyes, a little tan skin and disappears again.

Time to regroup with the others, so I start dragging my injured left leg, clutching my left arm and walk towards the main building.

Minutes later I arrive and see Mandalay who runs into my direction.

Mandalay: "KITTY!! WHO INJURED YOU?? DOES IT HURT A LOT??" she asks me extremely worried, picking me up and carrying me to the others.... Princess style.

AHHHHH SO EMBARRASSING!!!

(y/n): "I'm fine. Neo beat me, unfortunately, though with Recovery Girl's Quirk I should recover fast" I respond with difficulty, and she sighs in relief.

Mandalay: "Thank God... If I get my claws on Neo I'll tear him to shreds" she mumbles, and a shiver runs down my spine.

Gosh, woman calm the fuck down.

.

The outcome for UA is.... utter defeat.

15 of the 40 students were subject to the gas, 12 students had injuries from minor to sever, me included, Bakugo is missing, obviously, Pixie-Bob suffered a head injury and is in a critical condition and Ragdoll is missing too. I DO feel sad about that; I love them a lot and without Ragdoll it'll be a bit lacking.

3 of the Villains were apprehended and arrested, Moonfish, Muscular and Mustard.

The other Villains disappeared. The Mercenary Neo (me) who took part in the attack also disappeared. Geez, I wonder why....

Most would say, that the forest training camp ended in the worst way possible, though I gotta say, I'm 10 million yen richer, so it's fine for me honestly.

Right now, I'm in a hospital on a hospital bed... obviously, wearing a hospital gown. Mandalay and Kota are in my room. Kota apologized for trying to hit me and I forgave him, since his hit didn't connect and he's only a child.