Chapter 11; Home Sweet Home...NO HE DIDN'T!!!!

The drive finally ended back at the newly rebuilt Moon Dance. Everyone was excited to be back home. They all sighed with relief and rushed in.

"Good to be back, a place where I won't get lost 10 million times," said Troy. Janet helped Michael out of the van, and walked in to a great surprise.

"Maddie!" Janet said as the little dog leapt up on her, along with the other three.

"Hey mommy's sweetums," they all were excited to have their owner back. Michael winced as he sat down on the couch.

"They still hurt?" asked Troy. Michael nodded and tried to find a comfortable position, but nothing felt relaxed. Janet went over, and rubbed his back.

"I can't even lay down without hurting," he said. Aaliyah looked at his cuts again to make sure nothing was wrong.

"We need to change his bandage.," she said, as she got one from her back pack. Michael sat up as his sister  unwrapped the old bandage, revealing the scars of whip lashes  covering him. Some had already faded, but there were two that were still healing, especially the deep gash in his stomach. Janet traced her fingers over them and frowned. How can someone be so cruel to others for no reason? Michael placed his hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright Dunk," he said. Aaliyah placed ointment on them, stinging the deeper ones, and re-wrapped a new white bandage around him, as painless as possible.

"Thanks," He grunted as he sat back, still trying to find a comfortable position to be in.

"Janet, you'd better head home," he said as she sat close to him.

"But Michael..."

"No buts, you have to," he said. With a sigh, she got up and with help, packed her bags and she said goodbye to everyone.

"I'm going to miss you Mike," she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"So am I, but you can always come and visit, and I can always see you too,"

"I know, but it won't feel the same," she was in tears by then.

"It'll be ok," with that. she  got in and drove home.

"This is going to be hard," she thought. She pulled up to the drive way and saw Jermaine's car . She shook her head, and took three deep breaths, then decided to head inside. As she entered, everything was where she left it. The dogs were out in the yard, so she could enter without being noticed. She rolled her eyes at seeing his suitcase.

"Right on time," she thought. She placed her bags on the chair, when she heard screams, and they were way to high to be Jermaine's.

"Oh hell no," she whispered. She silently climbed the stairs, where she found women's underwear on the final step. Her face flushed red as she went towards the bedroom door, she heard heavy breathing and light moaning . She slid the door opened and it banged against the wall. Jermaine startled off the girl, covering himself with the sheets.

"How can I be so dumb to take you back," she chuckled out of pure anger.

"Janet. it's not what it looks like," he pleaded.

"It's exactly what it looks like Jermaine! How could you do this to me...AGAIN!!??" she screamed now. Flushed, she ran to the closet, throwing all of his clothes and shoes into a trash bag, and threw them down the stairs, out the door, and into a pile of fresh poop from Pockets. Jermaine raced down with shorts and a T-shirt,  pleading with her to forgive him, but she couldn't listen to any of his lies anymore.

"Please baby,"

"Don't you dare 'Please Baby' me! How-why would you do this to me?! I've been nothing but faithful to you! I wait on you everyday and when you get home, I try to make you happy, and you do it with some random chick in my bed?!" he stayed silent.