Winner of 5k Loki Story

Alright, well, the time has finally come, the time has come to figure out which option I will be doing!

Drum roll please!!

*Thor starts hitting a set of pots in the background*

The winning option is.......

Number 4= Loki has to watch a de-aged Tony with the help of Y/n while all the other avengers try to find a cure. (Tony will be about 4 years old.)

There was one other option that was voted on and because of the fact that I don't want anyone to really lose in this, I am going to mix it in with the other one, this option is......

Number 1= Loki tells Y/n about his feelings for her!!!

So, I have one last question that I probably should have asked before:

Does Y/n return Loki's feelings or does she like someone else? ( I will leave this question up until the morning of 4/29/19)

Thanks to all who decided to participate, thanks to all who have voted, thanks to all who have commented (I had quite a few really good laughs when reading your comments, you guys are hilarious), and thanks to everyone who does and doesn't have an account for reading and bringing me up to 18.5k, you guys are awesome!!!!!

One last question:

Should I draw one of the Marvel characters? If so, which one?