Nightmares pt.1

"AHHH! Y/n!"
Wait... is that b/n?!
I practically bolted out of bed, leaving April confused as to what was going on. I ran to my table and grabbed my sword, forgetting the fact I left my bow downstairs. I ran out the room and straight to b/n.
Please be ok, please be ok!
"B/n!" I say opening the door.
When I open he door, I see him. He was in a corner of the room shacking. He was crying, his face red and struggling to speak. Mikey was in front of him panicking, not at all sure how to help or what to do. I rush over to b/n.
"Mikey what on earth happened?" I question.
"I-I don't know! We were just sleeping then he woke up screaming and he feel off the bed and pushed him self to the corner. He's just been crying and kicking everything." He says with concern in his eyes.
"B/n look at me, calm down. It's ok. What's wrong?" I ask in a soft voice while hugging him.
"I had a nightmare..." he softly says.
"It's ok, just calm down. Take some deep breaths, it was just a dream. Your safe." I say, relieved that it was only a nightmare.
"What was it about?" I ask as he calms down a little.
"Mom and dad. They were kidnaped and they ended up getting killed. You were there too, you got hurt really bad and every one I knew was there." He explained.
I sat there in shock. How on earth does he know this? Why did he dream this?
"I saw so many things y/n... are they real? Is it true?" He asked, I could see his heart breaking.
I sit next to him and try to calm him. Then this giant mutant breaks into the house from the window. It looked like a strange being, with spikes and sharp blades covering its body. It looked silver and had scars all over its face.
It ran towards my brother and I stood up in front of him swinging my sword.
The creature took out a weapon of its own and attacked. I blocked some of its swings but the thing was far to large for me to fight it alone. It ends up snatching my sword from me and throwing it across the room. Picking me up and throwing me into the ground...over...and over...and over. It happened multiple times, everything was becoming black. My vision became dizzy, and I could barley stand back up.
"Y/n!" B/n yells which snaps me out of my trance.
I look over to see that thing grabbing him, going over to the new entrance he created. 
"B/n! NO!" I yell as I rush over, each step causing more pain than the last.
I jump onto the creatures arm, trying to break my brother free. But...I failed. The creature punched me off, causing me to fall into the ground. Crying in pain. He left smiling, taking b/n with him.
I wasn't strong enough. I failed him. The only one he trusted. The only one he needed, was actually the one who lost him. He's gone. He's gone. That thing is going to kill who I promised to protect.... he's gone.... forever....

To be continued.....