Reload: Double Trouble

Lowee, the land of white serenity, definitely a place where you'd want to wear many layers. The peaceful atmosphere is immediately interrupted when a group of travelers ran into the town. Red screeches to a halt and spreads out her arms in a 't' shape to catch her balance. "Here I am, Lowee! And I made it here first, so I win!" Nepgear shivers as the rest of them catch up with Red. "Wow... It's so...cold, but the scenery really takes your breath away..." Compa nods. "Lowee is covered in snow all year. We should all buy some warm undies to keep the cold away!" I reappear in a puff of Dark Aura and glare at Red. "And why exactly did you think it'd be a good idea to kick off me while I was jumping over the ravine?" ~ "'Cause that was the only way I was getting across the ravine~..." ~ "...There was a bridge." ~ "You're immortal, why do you care?" ~ "It still hurts!" IF steps in between us and stops the likely bloodbath that was to follow. "Stop this, what happened in the past doesn't matter~..." ~ "...That was fifteen minutes ago." ~ "Compa, we'll do that only if we have time to spare. We need to gather info, pronto." 'Don't f*cking ignore me...' Nepgear nods. "I agree. To the Guild, then?" ~ "No. Straight to the Basilicom. I haven't heard anything bad about the Oracle here, so we'll be fine." Nepgear looks over to the main street that leads uphill. "I take it the Basilicom's up this road?" Red cups her hands like binoculars around her eyes. "Lookit, ladies! ...and bodyguard~..." ~ "Hey!" ~ "Someone's making a real commotion. Let's check it out!" IF glances over to where Red was looking. "We don't have time to get sidetracked, so...huh? That's..." Just down the street, a group of kids were lined up in front of a stand of sorts. "Step right up, folks! The fun and magical ASIC team is here to spread the good word! Join ASIC today and you'll get instant access to any and all games you want to play, for free!" As the kids start taking flyers, Linda mumbles under her breath. "...Why the hell do I have to do the sales pitch grunt work? Passing out flyers and crap... I wouldn't have gotten stuck dong this if it weren't for those stupid brats!" Compa walks up behind Linda and taps her shoulder. "Excuse me, are we the brats you're talking about?" ~ "Yeah, the dumb blonde chick, the transforming baby, the snob, the 'wifey' musclehead, and the dumb@$$ of a bodyguard." IF smirks. "Snob, huh? I didn't know that having proper manners came across that way." Nepgear sighs. "Transforming baby...? Do I really look that little?" Red cracks her knuckles. "Wifey musclehead? Don't be hatin' just because you're not on my hit-that list!" 'Looks like someone just made my $#!%list.' Linda stumbles back upon realizing who she was talking to. "Uh-huh... H-Hey, it's you all! Oh, what the hell? When'd you get here?! How'd you find me?!" ~ "F*ck you, that's how." I proceed to pull out a gun and shoot Linda in the head...or that's what I wanted to do. IF pulls out her Qatars. "We weren't looking for you, but this commotion makes you stand out. And now we can't let you get away." Red steps up to Linda, cracking her knuckles some more. "You've been a naughty girl, huh? I'm gonna have to punish you!" 'Why am I getting Iris Heart vibes from her?' Linda steps back and looks around for something she can use to her advantage. "Dammit, this could be real bad... Hey, you! Stray kid!" She runs over to a little girl wearing a blue coat and hat, grabbing her. "Don't move, you're my ticket outta this mess. Heh, you all better not try anything, or the kid gets it!" IF glares at Linda. "Back to basics, huh? How cliche." Nepgear summons her gunblade and points at Linda. "Let her go! She has nothing to do with any of this!" Despite the grim situation, I can't help but to let out a snicker, which IF notices. "What's got you in a good mood?" ~ "Heh...Linda doesn't know what's coming." ~ "Huh?" Linda points her bat at Nepgear. "Shaddap! ASIC is about playing dirty, y'know? Now, if you'll excuse me..." The hostage tries to escape, but Linda drags her off into a building. Compa starts panicking. "Wh-What should we do?! Miss Underling just kidnapped a little girl..." Red stomps her foot. "How dare she lay her hands on such an adorable tyke! Is she planning a shotgun ceremony?! Not on my watch!" Nepgear nods. "Yeah, let's go after her!"

(Meanwhile)

Another girl wearing a pink coat and hat walks down the street, calling for someone. "Rom? Hey, Rom? Jeez, where'd you go...? I said to stay right here..."