1• The Beginning

Tuesday, April 11, 2019

Emily POV:

Im driving in my Rolls-Royce Sweptail on the roads of LA, Its around 10PM and Im on my way to my nightclub.

I turn a corner and I see my night club in the distance, I drive a bit faster so I get there faster. I stop my car in front of the nightclub entrance and get out.

I walk in my nightclub and smile when I see al the people dancing and drinking,
I walk over to the bar where Nicole is making drinks.

"Hello Nicole" I say and sit down on the barstool.

"Hello Emmy" She said with an very sexy voice and she poured some whiskey into a glass and shoved it to me.

"Thank you dear, How you doing?" I ask and take an sip from my drink.

"Im good, I earn millions of dollars I have a dream life" She answerd very happy.

"And everything because of me, When do I get my part of our deal?" I ask and take another sip from my drink.

"What part? Which deal?" She asked very innocent and I feel anger.

"Which deal? Our deal was as soon as I would make you the famous singer of LA, I got half your revenue" I answer.

"We didn't had an deal Emmy" She said very innocent again.

I grab her arm roughly and walked out the club.

"We had an deal Nicole, So give me my money or you may not work anymore in the club" I say.

"I dont ha-" Nicole was cut or by gun shots and she fell down.

"Nicole?" I ask and look behind me, An black Jeep drives away very fast.

"Bloody Hell" I say again and kneel down by her.

"Nicole?!" I ask again and shake her body but she wont open her eyes.
All the people inside runned outside to see what happened.

My sister is standing there with open eyes and then she runs to us.

"What did you do?" She ask crying.

"I d-did nothing" I answer

"So how did this happen?" She said and pointed to Nicoles dead and blooding body.

"An Men in an car did this.. H-he shoot her" I answer stuttering.

"Ohhww Nicole" Mona cryed and layed next to her.

••••

I walk back inside to play piano, Everybody has gone home and the police have arrived.

"Emily Drake" an detective
Ask as she write my name on her note block.

"Thats me" I answer and looked up from my piano in my club.

"Okay, I wanna ask you some quostions" the detective began and Emily looked at her.

"Oke first one, Talk to me about the relationship between you and the victim" the detective said

"She worked here as an bartender and she used to sing here, I made her famous" I said as I take an sip of my wiskey.

"So..No sexualrelationship?" The detective asked

"Yeahs, But she was also my sisters girlfriend" I answer

"W-what did you two do?" She asked

"We hooked up a couple times..but thats its" I answer.

"Intresting, Did u maybe saw who did this?" She ask and I nod.

"I saw an car with 4 mens inside it, One of them was shooting" I answer and look down.

"Okay Miss we solve this as soon as possible" The detective said and just wanted to leave.

"I want to help, I know Nicole for a long time" I say.

"Nicole?"

"Yeah, Thats the name thats the vicitim, Nicole Smith"

"Thanks for the name, But no you can't help me. You are not an official police" Alison said and walked back to Emily who is still behind the piano.

"But people always tell me the truth. Please Detective, Let me help you" I begged.

"Urhg Okey, You can help with this case" the detective said and sighed.

"But one more quostion..How is it possible that Nicole is dead and that you are alive and well here?"

"I think the shooter only focuses on Nicole" I answer.

••••
Soo, First chapter, What do you think about it?
If you maybe can read, This story is an mix between 'Lucifer' and PLL

Emily is a mix between Emily, Maze and Lucifer and Alison is MN Mix between Alison and Chloe
if you saw Lucifer you would understand ❤

I would really appreciate it if you would promote this story in one of your stories

(I dont know why the title is Bad Blood, Im just bad at titles)