3• Daniel Ellis

Emily POV:
"It must be this house" I say and I keep the photo next to it for comparison.

"Yes, It is this one" Alison said, She stepped out the car and walked to the door of the huge villa.

I also step out my car and stand next to her.

"This is huge.." She said.

"Then you haven't seen my apartment yet" I say and walk to the door. Alison follows me and presses the doorbell.

A tall man in a suit opens the door. It looks like a butler or something.

"Hello, We aree from the LAPD we need to talk to Mr Ellis" Alison said.

"Come in, I will brinv you to his office" The butler said and we followed him to Daniels office.

••••

When we were finally in his office, the butler walked away or allowed us to talk privately.

"Hello Mr Ellis, We from the LAPD and we are here to ask you some quostions" Alison began and and I saw that tears came to Mr Daniel.

"Okey! I killed Nicole!" He almost yelled and burst out in tears.

"Why did you kill her Mr Daniel?" I ask.

"Because.. She took off my place as richest man of LA" He began.

"And I had an relationship with her, She cheated on my with Gergio Ruiz.. And she was engaged to Mona Drake" He finished.

"Mona Drake.. Thats my sister" I wisperd to myself.

"Well Mrs Ellis, You are arrested on the murder of Nicole Smith" Alison said and Did the handcuffs around his hands.

Two police officers pushex him in the police car and drives away.

"Soo.. Detective..We are done with this case, Shall we have something at my penthouse?" I ask and looked at Alison.

"We are not done yet, we have Mr Ellis but his 3 'helpers' not" Alison said and I looked down.

"But I want to drink something with you" She answerd and I smile. We both step in the car and we drive to my penthouse.

Alison POV:

We were sitting on the couch next to eachother but looked at eachother.
I want to know everything about Emily..

"So..why did you moved to LA?" I ask and take an sip of my drink.

"I wanted to make an new start.." She began. "And I walked away I didn't feel more safe in London".

"Why?" I ask.

"A dangerous man killed my parents but it makes it look like a car accident" She answerd, "I thought I and my sister would be the next" She added and looked to the ground.

"You're safe in LA" I say and pull her in an hug.

"I know Detective, Now I wanna know things about you" Emily said when she pull away from the hug.

"Alright.. What do you wanna know?"
I ask and take an sip from my drink.

"Why doesn't your daughter have a father?" She ask and i sight

"Because.. A couple years ago, An guy raped me on an highschool party and I keeped the baby" I answer.

-"Does the father know that?"

"No.. And im not gonna tell him because he moved to New York"

"Alright" Emily said and it was silent for an couple minutes.

"It's getting late, I still have to make food for myself and my daughter" I say and stand up. Emily does the same. She grabs her wallet and gets 50 dollars out of it.

"Here, Go get something from tje chinese or something" Emily said and gived the 50 dollars to me.

"Thanks.." I say and smile,
"I enjoyed it today, I haven't done anything with anyone in a long time" I say and Emily smiles.

"And you are my first real friend" Emily said and made me blush.

"Can I have your number.. So we can text and stuff?" Emily asked and I nodd and gave her my numbet and walked to the elevetor.

"Bye Emmy" I say and stepped in the elevator

••••
Soo, They're friends now, Next chapter is an new case,
After 1,2 or maybe 3 chapter of one case come an new case!

Alrightt! Everybody who follows me, Please unfollow me and follow
@xPrettyPerfectGurls