Prologue

Phoebe = The shining one

"Bring her away from here."A She-Elf whispered as she placed carefully someone onto a white horse pulling the cloak over the face of the She-Elf. "You're gonna survive, my little firefly."She whispered a tear leaving her bright green eyes as she looked back for a moment at the destruction of their home, how their people fought to keep the Orcs out. "Bring her to Imladris and never stop, Felicity."The She-Elf whispered stroking the horse who blew out air at that. "And make sure the Lord of Imaldris finds her."She added before patting Felicity causing her to start running away. "You will be fine, my little firefly."

~~~~~~~
"My lord!"Lindir yelled causing Lord Elrond to look up from the letter he was writing. "What is going on, Lindir?"He asked only now hearing all the noises outside. "There is this She-Elf who arrived just but her horse won't let anyone get to her."He explained slightly out of breath. "Bring me there."Lord Elrond said jumping to his feet as he followed Lindir down to the entrance of Rivendell to find a white horse walking circles around someone that laid frozen onto the ground, keeping everyone on a distance. "Stay away."Lord Elrond said loudly to the guards that were creeping closer causing the horse to turn around to see how the Lord of Rivendell descended the stairs. "Does anyone know from where she came?"He asked curious noticing how the horse took a step back letting him past her to get to the She-Elf, surprising him. "You had a mission to keep her safe, didn't you?"He asked stroking the horse before he stooped down, carefully removing the cloak to reveal her face as his heart seemed to stop for a moment at that. In front of him laid a beautiful She-Elf with fair features and bright ginger hair that was braided together in a braid filled with beams in it as he studied each of them. "A Fire-Elf."He whispered in disbelief looking up at Lindir for a moment. "Weren't they all executed when the dark force came to power in the Dark Ages?"