Chapter Twenty

October 31st, 2014

Hair and makeup? Check.

Gorgeous dress? Check.

Beautiful bouquet? Check.

It's all coming together. Perrie and Zayn's day is coming to a start. The bridesmaids, including myself, stand around Perrie, helping fix loose hair or touching up her makeup.

"Today's the day!" Jade squeals. She's seems more excited than Perrie. Perrie is freaking out.

"The flowers are all set up, right?" She asks. I nod and tell her we all made sure of it.

"What about the boys, are they up and dressed, yet?" She questions.

"Of course, Harry texted me and said they were all ready." Jesy confirms. I would hope they were ready, the wedding starts in fifteen minutes.

"Are you ready to go?" Jade asks Perrie. Perrie takes one last glance in the mirror and nods.

We make our way down to the lobby and our driver pulls the car around. Apparently we're too classy to drive. I honestly think renting the driver is a waste of money, but it's not my money so I don't say anything.

Perrie fusses about everything being perfect, but I don't blame her. It's her wedding; she only gets one try.

We stay in the car to avoid being seen.

A small crowd has gathered around the little pavilion. I text Liam and tell him we're ready. Soon enough, the guests take their seats.

The flowers are eerie and elegant. Roses with black accents are on the back of every chair. The aisle is black with red rose petals littering it.

Harry comes around the corner of the car and takes Jade's hand. They walk slowly down the aisle while soft music plays. Niall and Jesy follow them. Zayn looks handsome in his tux, he knots his hands together. I can tell he's excited.

Louis comes and takes my arm in his with a pleasant smile.

"I might trip in these heels." I whisper to him. He lets out a breathy laugh.

"I've got you, Jo." He whispers back. I feel all eyes on us as we walk down the aisle. I have to break away from Louis at the end of the aisle. I stand behind Jesy then Leigh-Anne stands behind me when she and Liam come down the aisle. The ceremony begins.

The wedding is filed with meaningful moments and thousands of shed tears. Zayn's mom is crying as soon as the wedding starts. His sisters shake her hands and tell her it's okay.

It brings a smile to my face and I'm in the daze until Louis steps forward and takes my arm in his.

The wedding's over.

Zayn and Perrie just ran out, waiting outside the pavilion for congratulatory hugs. Louis and I exit the pavilion and wait with the other groomsmen and bridesmaids. Lots of us are in tears and speaking much too quickly. Liam, Zayn's best man, is quiet. He might've realized his bachelor best friend is gone.

Jesy and Leigh hug each other and cry happy tears.

Now that all the sentimental stuff is done, it's time to party.

And I know these guys know how to party.

---

I promise I'll make the next chapter longer but I wanted to update before did my homework..