Chapter Two

I padded out to the river side to find some burdock root. I tasted the air then suddenly smelt a weird stench. I follow it till I came across some burdock, at least I thought it was. I let out a small sigh of relief as I started to dig it up. "This might come in handy..." I murmured to myself.

I began to pad over to my other herbs and started to pad down to were I left the rogue cat. I nudged the cat (who was still unconscious) multiple times till he woke up. I smiled at him. "Hello!" I mewed as I waved my tail to the cat in a friendly greeting.

Scourge's POV

I jumped up hissing at this unfamiliar cat. I could see that she was extremely tired. She just had that certain look. She seemed sweet and I considered for a but if I should be nice to her" Who are you,  and what do you want!" I hissed at the random she cat. She was a clan cat! I could hear a purr come from her throat. "You know I can tear you up whenever I want." I growled swatting my white paw at the she cat, tripping in the process.  I just heard another purr. "Well, I'm Cinderheart, I'm the one who brought you here,  and the one who will help you..." I could hear a slight gulp at the end of her introduction.

"Now stay still while I lick your wounds." she began to lick my wounds. It stung so much."Hey!  Watch it, that hurts! This is why I didn't let BloodClan have any medicine cats!" I hissed, swatting at her face this time tearing off some fur with it. "Spottedleaf told me, that means it's working! And by the way, I'm not a medicine cat." I could hear yet another purr escape from the she cat. How many purrs can this cat do in a day? I snorted at the thought, then watched her chew up something. Why would I, Scourge think about something so dumb.

I tilted my head in confusion. The she cat suddenly put it all over my cuts. It stung like fire!   I clawed Cinderheart's muzzle hissing at her. "Stop!  That stings more!" She just let out a short growl, baring her teeth abit.

"Here let me put it on your other wounds..." I braced himself for a stinging pain, I clenched my teeth together as she applied it. I unsheathed my claws and dug them into the ground. "We're done! Guess I didn't need this..." I could hear her let out a sigh.  "I'm going back to my camp... I'll be back tomorrow to check on your wounds..." As she left I  wondered why the heck she did that, and why he kinda missed her?