Iron Heart ~ Gajeel X Reader

Your POV
You looked about the guild hall in the early morning. You were a member of Fairy Tail, but during the fight with Phantom Lord a certain someone had caught your eye. Phantom Lord's Dragon Slayer, Gajeel Redfox. You had always admired your guilds dragon slayers but Gajeel was different. "Morning Y/N!" A certain voice piped and you turned to see 1 of your closest friends, Lucy. "Morning!" You replied as Lucy sat down beside you. "Hey did you hear? Apparently 2 members of Phantom Lord want to join Fairy Tail and they'll be coming this morning!" Lucy said and your heard skipped a beat. Maybe one of them will be Gajeel.
"Gray-sama!" A voice said and you turned around to find one a former member of Phantom Lords Element Four clinging to Gray while Master was watching from the stage along with Gajeel. Wait... Gajeel?! Your face turned red as you noticed the Iron Dragonslayer. "Y/N are you ok?" Lucy asked. "Y-Ya I'm fine" You replied before Gajeel spoke up. "Hey Y/N!" "Y-yea?" You asked nervously. "If your scared of us attacking any of you you shouldn't be, we're in the same guild now." He said looking away and you nodded relieved that he didn't know that you liked him.
-later that day-
"Y/N Gajeel come here for a second." Master Makarov said and you walked over to Gajeel and the master. "I want you two to go on a mission together" Master Makarov said. "Eh?!!!" You said shocked. "What is there a problem with going with me?" Gajeel asked and you quickly shook your head. "N-no not a-at all!" You replied laughing nervously. "Good you can leave now." Master said and he threw both of you out of the guild hall with Mira calling "good luck!" "L-lets get going." You said as you walked towards the Magnolia Station Gajeel following closely behind. "Hey Y/N why've you been so nervous?" Gajeel asked as he causally walked behind you. "I-it's nothing" you quickly reply before he suddenly shoves you down an alley way as two gunshots fired where you were last standing. "Hey Gajeel don't we have some unfinished business?" A guy said holding up a gun. "I don't know what your talking about" the iron dragonslayer said annoyed. "How dare you?!" The guy said holding up the gun and shooting at Gajeel. "Watch out!" You shout and push him out of the way and the bullet hits you in the stomach. "Y/N!" Gajeel shouts as the guy in the black cape smirks. "I've gotten my revenge. Goodbye" He said before vanishing. "YOU BASTARD!" Gajeel yelled after him before turning his attention to you. "hang in there Y/N!" He says as he begins to pick you up. "G-Gajeel" you whisper as he starts running towards Fairy Tail. "Don't talk" he replies as he speeds up a bit. "T. Thank you, I" You burst up coughing some blood, "I told you don't talk!" He shouted as you reach the Fairy Tail Guild. "I love you." You said before darkness took over you.
A/N Gomenasai minna-san! I've been busy and I haven't update in forever! I know this wasn't a very good ending but I was thinking of writing a part 2 if you guys wanted it.

Currently Working On:

Sting X Reader
Lyon X Reader
Laxus X Reader