Iron Heart - Part 2 - Gajeel X Reader

A month after the accident

Your POV

You walked into the guild, your mind was still hazy.

~Flashback~

"Y/n!" You were embraced by a man who you didn't remember. You realized that you were sitting in a hospital bed surrounded by people who you didn't remember. "Thank god your ok!" the blonde haired girl said sighing. "Um... Who are you guys?" You asked causing all the peope to freeze in shock.

~flashback over~

You were reintroduced to the guild members, and the doctor told you that you had amnesia. You had managed to remember their names but the doctor said you only had 1 month to recover your memories. "Y/N let's go" Gajeel said snapping you out of your thoughts and you realized the iron dragonslayer was dragging you towards th emagnolia train station before he took you down a dark alley way. "G-gajeel w-wha-?!" You sarted to ask but you were cut off by him kissing you gently. Your eyes widened as you remebered everything. He pulled away blushing and you felt something cold around your neck. Reaching upwards you realized is was a necklace with an iron heart charm. You smiled andlooked at Gajeel who blushed and looked away. "I love you Gajeel" You said smiling. He looked away and glanced back at you. "I love you too amnesiac" he smirked and you hit him in the back. "GAJEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"