Part 1

"Why am I doing this?" "What? Do you wanna break the wall down?". "Not the wall, stupid! The door... why should I wanna break the wall down?". "I don't know, maybe because you are crazy?!". I put the arrow down and stepped closer to the door. The sun wasn't even shining yet, it was almost night and the stars where all over the sky. "When we are done with that we could go out and celebrate, maybe into the cinema". I smiled at Jason, before I punched him at the noise. He dangled and fell on the ground. Jason passed out. "Humans!". I kicked the door of the factory in and humans looked up, scared. They tried to hide or run away, they knew I wouldn't be here to play cards. I shot a few in the leg and hit them. "You are not escaping!", I said and kicked him. He flew against the wall. The cops were almost here, and I heard the sirens already. "Where did you hide the drugs?". I pointed with my arrow on someone. My voice is loud and my breath loud. I stretched my bow and looked for my next victim. My hand lightly touched my chin and my bow aimed. The next one shot right through the heart. Her facial expression became rigid and lifeless. "Where are the drugs?", I asked again, louder and angrier. I shot an arrow next to him. "I... I don't know!". "You are lying!". I shot another arrow into his left shoulder. "Tell me right now!". "Okay, okay, it's in the right corner, in the save!". He screamed a lot and I heard his blood running down his shoulder. It was everywhere and I couldn't stop thinking on it. The blood, the sins he made. The sins are big and loud, screaming from his mind. I heard it, louder. People, innocent people he killed. I came closer and pulled a knife out of my jeans pocket. "Die in hell". Paralyzed from the voices and the sins, I stabbed the knife right through his heart. "That wasn't necessary!", Chris was standing in the entrance and hold himself on the wall, his dark hair was messy and his blue eyes looked tired. I opened the save and looked at the drugs. "Should I throw them around, so we can get sure the cops find them?". "They will find them like this, let's go! And seriously, you didn't need to punch me like that". "Calm down! You are not dead!". We walked out of the building, leaving screaming people behind, humans. Before we could move another foot, cops surrounded us.