Part 2

The cops stormed the factory. "Is he all around the day at work?", Jason asked. I followed his view to one cop. The cop looked at us and wrote down something on the notebook, one of his brown curly hair fell into his face. He looked up and came to us. "Good morning officer!". "Oh, you can call me Chris... thank you for your help and for the prove, but maybe next time without the whole dead killing thing". "Maybe, maybe not", I lightly smiled, and Chris smiled back. "Shouldn't you stop her?", Chris asked Jason. "I accidently knocked him out. In my defence he was really annoying!". "You knocked him out? What happened?". "I asked her out". Chris starred for a second on him, then on me, before he looked at his notebook again. "At least you are still alive", he said and tapped him on the shoulder twice before he went away. "I need to go home now but thank you for your helping!". I wanted to go, before he turned around: "Don't you have any feelings?". "What do you mean?", I asked him back and turned to him. "You killed this guy... just because and you... you act like you had none!". "I don't know, maybe I have... a few, I am half human". Before I had to answer more questions, I run away. My running and jumping skills are better than humans. I can jump on buildings and overtake a car. From one building to another, everything looks so tiny up here, the humans, the streets, it all looks unimportant. When I jumped from the building, I saw the sunrise come up. The ground under my feet disappeared and a second later I land on a balcony. I was in my room on time, when my mother comes it. Not my real mother, my adoptive mother, she and her husband adopted me when I was little, they took good care of me. My mother was still alive, but she didn't had time to raise me, also it's like a test I have to go through, before I can replace her. At this moment she is ruling hell. My mother is Lilith, she is the mother of all demons and all underground creatures, but demons can't control hell, they have other things to do, mostly torture. Humans, not really humans, more their souls, human souls can be good, but they can be dirty too. Or they are completely red. Red is when people don't have anything good inside them. It's not like nobody comes to heaven, but they get tortured before. In hell. If they are clean the souls go to heaven or get reborn. Troubled souls need to get cleaned, before anything else can happen. So, they get tortured. "Do you want to eat breakfast with us?". "I come in a minute", I smiled, and she left. I looked into the mirror, my dark hair was a complete mess and I start brushing it. I looked like a grown-up woman. I was eighteen and my long hair was even after the brushing a whole mess. I got out of my room and sit down on the table, next to me was my little sister, she could be cute or the devil. My father was nice and funny, almost every time I saw him, he was in a good mood. We talked and I lied at them, like I always did, they didn't even really know me.