three | distance

t h r e e
i want to jump through the screen and hug you

JENNIE LOOKED AT the screen lovely, staring into her girlfriend beautiful eyes that holds the whole galaxy. "are you eating?" jennie asks, pouting at the sight of her sharp jawline, guess no more chubby cheeks. "yeah, it's just that i've been really busy and don't have time. "you have to eat." jennie strokes the screen with her thumb, thinking that it's chaeyoung.

"i miss you." chaeyoung says, her cheeks getting a small tint of pink. "i miss you too." jennie admits, it's been cold since chaeyoung left, no longer holding onto her. the warmth on the bed was gone just like her. "i'll be back in a week." chaeyoung reminds, only seven days left. "it's hard." jennie sits back down, patting down her hair. "that you can't admit that you have a girlfriend since the music industry is homophobic as fuck." jennie says, not wanting harsh and homophobic words to be thrown at her girlfriend.
"i'll have to come out soon." chaeyoung says, not knowing that her family would say since they're christian. "when?" jennie smiled, ready to give all the support to her girlfriend.

"one day, one day."

finished.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
unedited.