Chapter 2: Introdutions

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Man.. I don't wanna get up... " Ayumi grumbled to herself as she forced herself to get up and open the door. It was the brown haired man she'd met yesterday, Iruka Umino.

"Good morning, Ms. Yasha. It's already seven, why aren't you ready?" Iruka greeted before questioning the young girl.

Ayumi's eyes widened, "It's seven?? I'm sorry, the alarm didn't go off I guess.. Please come in, Sayomi and I will be ready shortly."

Iruka nodded and stepped into the Yasha/Ai household and Ayumi ran up the stairs to wake up Sayomi. Once Sayomi realized she had no choice but to rush, she finally got up and actually got ready. Within fifteen minutes, both girls were fully showered and dressed with an apple in hand for breakfast.

"We're ready, Iruka-sensei!" The girls chimed simultaneously

Iruka looked at them in surprise. He was used to many of his female students being very close to being late on a daily basis due to taking so long to "look good for Sasuke." So this was a nice surprise.

Iruka smiled and nodded, "Let's go then. Today's the day everyone is assigned a team!"

Sayomi squealed in delight while Ayumi simply nodded. Ayumi was the more level-headed girl. There was no way anyone was going to accept them. At least not on the first day.

Once they arrived, everyone was silent. Much to Iruka's surprise again, everyone was in class on time today. Many had heard rumors of some new students so that would be why everyone was ready on time.

"Attention class! This is Ayumi Yasha and Sayomi Ai! Treat them nicely and with respect. They will be your new comrades." Iruka explained, motioning to each girl when he said their name.

Everyone nodded and studied the girls. Many girls were giving them skeptical looks while many boys looked very curious.

"Okay class, it's time to assign teams. Ayumi, Sayomi you two many take a seat in the back for now." Iruka stated, motioning to the several empty seats in the back.

After they were seated, he began stating all the teams. After about fifteen minutes, everyone was placed on their respective teams except Ayumi and Sayomi.

"Uh, Iruka-sensei?" Ayumi questioned, walking up to him as everyone began getting into their team groups to talk.

"Hai, Ayumi-chan?" Iruka asked.

"Ah.. Which squad are we on?" Ayumi inquired, motioning to herself and Sayomi.

Iruka sighed, "I've been going over all the teams and the only way for it to be close to even, would be to split you two up."

Ayumi's and Sayomi's eyes widened simultaneously and they exclaimed together, "No way!"

Iruka sighed again and nodded, "I know. That's why I was going to speak with Lord Hokage sho-"
Iruka was cut off by the classroom door opening. The Hokage and a team from another village walked in.

"Ah, hello Iruka-san. I'm glad you haven't left yet." Lord Hokage spoke with a smile.

"Hello Lord Hokage!" Iruka greets and bows before asking, "What brings you here?"

"Well, this kind ninja squad from Getsugakure is here to drop off a teammate. Her parents moved here several months ago and she's finally come to join them. Come forward dear." The Hokage answers, calling the new student forward.

A young girl about twelve or thirteen stepped forward. She had medium brown locks, dark pink eyes, and average athletic body shape and height. Timidly, she spoke up and stated her name, greeting the class, "Hello.. I'm Miyu Tsukino. It's nice to meet all of you." At the end of her short introduction, she bowed.