No. 1: Their Personalities

--αʆƒα--

(Note that he is young in this fic :))

Being one of the oldest RHGs, Alfa is a very serious and calm person. It's not that easy to piss him off. However, the poor guy takes everything so seriously that if you say jokes like he's too rude or something like that, he'd spend countless hours thinking about it and then feel bad about himself.

Alfa loves nature and quiet places, so he'd rather relax in the sakura garden behind the Dojo and enjoying the view than running around and playing like Yoyo and Chuck. But it doesn't mean that he doesn't know what fun is! Alfa loves joining his friends for a walk or spend time with his lover.

He may seems to be the guy who always pay attention to his fighting skills and training time, but he is more than that. Alfa also loves music and playing instruments, and he can listen to his favorite songs for hours.

Alfa would often crack jokes that are either way too cringey or lame that you cannot even pretend to laugh at those.

He doesn't know what technology is, that's all.

He sometimes even questions how his sword was made lmao.

--🍪Y͚O͚Y͚O͚🍪--

One of the youngest RHGs, Yoyo has a playful and energetic personality. He loves to fight and train with his friends, such as Chuck and Jomm. He could run around and play all day without having to rest.

Yoyo loves his friends and brother, One. If Chuck and Jomm is too busy to hangout with him, Yoyo would search for his brother so they can have a walk and chat around the lake near the Dojo.

Yoyo may seems friendly, but he can become a little shy and awkward sometimes. He'll have a pretty hard time trying to express how he feels like when it comes to confessing to someone about something.

He loves helping others, even when he doesn't know how or what he has to do, but he still tries, and everyone loves him for that.

Yoyo may seems nice and all, just don't piss him off. You don't know what he's capable of doing. Heck, he can explode the whole goddamn Cier if you dare try to hurt the people he cares for.

--🔥Chuck🔥--

The dork of the year.

Chuck, the master of all the jokers in the world. He loves telling jokes, and for some reasons this dude's jokes are always funny. So if you want to have a good time, hanging out with Chuck is your answer darling.

He loves fighting and training just like Yoyo, so maybe that's why they're besties. He also loves eating, and loves joining with his friends on lunch breaks.

Chuck is also pretty hot headed and stubborn. He always pretend that he knows exactly what he has to do, and end up likely to go angry over things he cannot handle on his own. Also, once you get into an argument with him, he can never be beaten, well, unless he goes easy on you.