No. 3: Spending Time With Them (Part 1)

Heya!
First of all, I'm so sorry because I have to split this thing into two parts.
The main reason is I'm out of ideas and I don't have enough motivation to continue. (The not so main reason is because it's a little too long lol)
It doesn't mean that the fic will get shitty and/or I'll stop writing!
I just need some more time to finish the second part of this thing!
So now, please enjoy the first five RHG stories in this part👌

———

--αʆƒα--

   "And there we go. That's the whole Dojo. You have any questions?" Alfa asked after he helped you to get your suitcases inside of your dorm.

   "Uh yeah, actually." You laughed awkwardly, "I . . . Was just wondering if I can just go to the sakura garden anytime of the day? I just kinda wanna find a place to relax that's not the dorm."

   "Hm . . . " Alfa put a hand on his chin for a few seconds before he looked up at you and smiled, "Actually, do you want to go now? If yes, you can come with me. I'm off of duty for the rest of the day, and I kinda wanna go there as well."

   "Really??" You asked. Oh lord, you got a warm ass welcome from Alfa and now you're going to chill with him? This must be your lucky day!

   "Yeah," Alfa laughed, "Close the door and we'll get going."

   [. . .]

   " . . . And basically that's why I want to join the Dojo." You finished your story, while Alfa is making some tea for you two to enjoy.

   "Oh, now that you've mentioned it, I've heard about your mother before. M/n, one of the most classic and famous gladiators that the RHG ever has." Alfa smiled, "I used to work with her. But to be fair, I'm more like a student to her rather than a partner. She taught me so much. Such a shame that I won't get the chance to ever meet her again."

   "I know . . . " You murmured as you can feel a little bit of tears started to form in your eyes, but quickly blinked them away.

   "You have a kind heart, Y/n. Just like your mother," Alfa smiled, "But be careful. The Dojo is not technically a safe place for you to live and train. There will be serious battles between gladiators that can involve death. Make sure to not cause any type of chaos or deadly battles. Not everyone here is friendly like what you see from the outside."

   Staring at the fresh brewed green tea cup in front of you, you slightly gave him a nod.

   "I don't know if you've heard it before, but for example, like the battle between me . . . and D." Alfa said with a sigh.

   "Yes I've heard about it before." You said softly, "I'm so sorry."

   "It's fine, I guess." The lime green stickman sat down on his seat and looked at the view of the sakura garden through the open doors. It seems that there's a storm of thoughts raging in his purple eyes, "I never had the intention to hurt him, let alone . . . killing him, you know.

   "There's rumors that D is still alive, and, I . . . just hope that one day I'll get to see him again and give him my apologies for what I've caused. He must've been through so much pain." Alfa sighed sadly as he closed his eyes.

   'Yeah . . . I hope so too.' You thought. D was a classic RHG, but he's not that popular for people to pay attention to his disappearance. You can't help but feel bad for the guy. And Alfa as well. He probably never wanted things to go this way.