Chapter 19: "Oh, Ewww"

Movements and odd noises woke me up from my deep sleep. The bedroom was dark indicating it wasn't morning yet. The clock on the nightstand showed the time, 1:10am. My body felt sore and I realized I was naked under the white bedsheets.

My eyes moved towards the direction of the noise. There lay Dominic next to me. His breathing seemed a little off and sweat dripped down his body. He started to breathe heavily in his sleep as if he was panting. He also started to speak in a different language that I couldn't decipher. I started to get worried.

I quickly moved to wake him up. I shook his body and said his name continuously. He gripped my hand hard and I let out a yelp of pain. His eyes opened immediately and quickly let go of my wrist.

"Salina, did I hurt you?" Dominic ask quickly taking a look at my wrist.

"You nearly broke my wrist but no biggie" I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Shit, I'm sorry" he apologized.

He brought my hand to his lips and gave it gentle kisses. I like all the sparks I felt from it. It electrified my body. He pulled me closer to him giving me a small kiss on my neck.

"Salina" he says looking down at me.

"Yes babe?" I reply.

"I want you"

I was confused at his words for a second then my stupid self realized what he meant. I moved on top of him straddling his naked body and you know the rest.

•••••

After 45 minutes and two rounds of love making, I lay on his chest completely exhausted. I still didn't forget about the unusual occurrence when he was asleep.

Dominic's hand moved down from my stomach to my thighs. I rolled my eyes at his actions and look up at his face.

"You are insatiable" I groan.

"Only for you" He reply.

His words warmed my heart but I still haven't forgotten. We had bigger things to deal with. I sat up and looked at him.

"You started sweating like a pig and your breathing was as if you were having an Asthma attack. Lastly you started to speak in a different language. What's going on?" I ask worriedly.

"You will be angry" he states.

"I knew all of this was too easy!" I gasp. "How were you able to get Wes back so easily? What did she do to you?"

I bombard him with questions. He sat up and took a deep breath. I was waiting for him to say something to me. I just realized I'm way too patient.

"Salina, don't get angry" he begins.

"When you begin with those words, I know I'm about to get angry"

"Don't get mad at me" He clarifies.

"We'll see" I reply.

"Diane knew I was coming. She had many requests if I were to take Wes safely. She would give him to me only if I gave her back Candis" Dominic explained.

"Amir said she just vanished. Did he lie to me?" I ask.

"No he did not. I ordered one of the guards to remove her restraints and Diane performed some witchcraft"

"Candis was no use to us anyway. She told us all we needed to know" I told him.

"There's more.." he says hesitantly.

"There's more?" I groan. "What else did she want?"

"She wants to enter the pack for just 10 minutes..." Dominic informs.