3

"everything's funny when you're young with money"

.

Justin Roux was beyond wasted. He nearly slumped onto the ground while trying to chug the whole magnum-size bottle of hooch.

"Come on, man. You can do it!" Khalil shouted in his ear while clapping his arms following the rhythm of the roaring crowd.

Justin feels like vomiting but he continued to drink anyway until his head was fuzzy and the bottle empty. The crowd erupted in cheers and several people clapped him at the back.

"Ahhh!" He shouted while he put both of his hands in the air, the empty bottle of hooch in his right hand before finally collapsing on the floor, his vision a little blurry as everything seems to spin.

"You okay, man?" Khalil asked while he shook Justin's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah." He assured his friend even though he feels like throwing up his guts as he gets to his feet.

"If you say so." Khalil shrugged and made his way inside the house to get some more drinks.

Justin followed Khalil but then he suddenly threw up on the bermuda grass.

"Ugh. Why does everyone have this need to act like a benighted pauper in every party?" someone said out of nowhere.

Justin wiped his mouth using the back of his hand before looking up to see Paige holding a glass of champagne, with her other hand crossed over her stomach as she leaned against the door frame.

"Hey, Paige," Justin said and smiled sheepishly.

Paige was about to say something mean again when she was interrupted by a loud noise coming from the house. She took a quick glance at her back.

"What's that?" Justin asked a little bit sober now.

"I don't know. See for yourself." Paige shrugged and walk towards the pool.

Justin creased his forehead at Paige's attitude. He knows that Paige doesn't give a damn in almost everything but she's being extra tonight.

Getting Paige off of his mind, he walked towards the living room only to see Zoë kissing Theodore Lemaire- the arrogant quarterback of the school's football team- on top of the dark-wooden coffee table.

"Whoa," He said as his eyes widen before pulling Zoë down.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Zoë cried, looking annoyed at Justin.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Justin asked before he glared at Theodore.

"Why do you care? Let go of me! " Zoë shouted.

"Where did Paige go again?" Justin muttered to himself while dragging Zoë out.

When they are already at the back of the house, they saw Paige sitting at one of the recliners.

"Paige!" Justin shouted while he walked towards her.

"Yeah?" Paige asked while looking at Zoë from head to toe.

"Zoë's wasted," Justin stated with a look of disapproval on his face, "I saw her kissing Theodore. Can you believe it? Theodore? Out of all the people?" He said and shaked his head.

"I'm not wasted, you punk." Zoë frowned and stick her tongue out at Justin.

"Geez, Zoë. Why are you acting like a slut?" Paige said as she looked at Zoë with disgust.

"Geez, Paige. Why are you acting like a saint?" Zoë retorted as she mimicked Paige's voice and rolled her eyes at her.

"Okay, I'll leave you two now 'coz I still got a party to hype-up." Said Justin and go back inside the mansion, leaving the two still bickering.

On his way inside, he suddenly bumped into someone.

"What the hell?!" Maddison Castillo - the black-haired, hot Filipina chick, a foreign exchange student and Cheer captain of the school's varsity team- flopped down onto the hard ground.

"I'm sorry," Justin said and offered up his hand to help Maddison stand up.

When Maddison looked up, her eyes widen. "Justin?" She asked.

"Um, yeah?" Justin said, unsure.

"Oh! No, no. I'm fine," Maddison said as she holds Justin's hand and stood up before flashing a dazzling smile at him.

"You sure?" He asked while a creased formed in his forehead.

"Well . . . I think I twisted my ankle." she pouted but her eyes twinkled in mischief, "maybe we could go upstairs so I can rest it for a while?"

"U-upstairs?" Justin stuttered and shook his head while chuckling.

"Yeah, you and me? Sounds fun?" Maddison asked seductively while tucking her hair behind her ears.

Justin smirked. "Sounds fun."

***

A/N:

And here's another poppycock update and yes, you're very much welcome xx