0

Beads of glittering sweat rolled down her skin as she washed her hands on the expensive white and grey marble sink, the thick crimson liquid that covered her hands slowly drips to the sink turning into a light pink as it was mixed with water, eras...

Beads of glittering sweat rolled down her skin as she washed her hands on the expensive white and grey marble sink, the thick crimson liquid that covered her hands slowly drips to the sink turning into a light pink as it was mixed with water, erasing the remnants of tonight's event that threatened to tarnish her reputation.

Turning off the gold faucet, she gripped both sides of the sink and looked at herself in the circular mirror infront of her.

What have you done? she thought, disgusted. Looking at herself, an unrecognizable feeling rise in her that makes her want to vomit. But no, it's not the countless bottles of alcohols she'd drank earlier nor the puffs of cocaine she'd inhaled for it is more than a hangover and that elevated happiness, it is something heavy and very bothersome.

Peeling her stare off the mirror, she noticed the crimson smudges at the edge of the white bathtub. Her eyes narrowed before she grabbed some paper towel from the paper towel holder and daintily scrubbed the smudges as her forehead creased in concentration.

When the smudges was gone, she quickly flushed the used paper towels in the toilet. Her breathings hitched as she looked around her, making sure everything was clean and displays no hint of the sinful act she had just committed.

Satisfied from what she saw, she pulled her phone out of her Chanel purse and dialled a number.

"Daddy, please help me."