Is he the perfect one?

Mal's POV:
Today is the day we're Evie, Jay, Carlos and I go to Auradon.....we'll I never wanted to go but there's something what they don't know: I'm crushing on Carlos....I know that's weird to fall in love with someone you know a long time.... "MAL!!! are you ok?" Evie yelled at me "yes E I'm fine" I answered since we're still in the car.

Evie's POV:
I yelled at Mal because she was kinda out of mind something was wrong lately she didn't tell me anything "You Sure?" I asked her "I'm ok E but I've gotta tell you something" Mal said to me I was shocked she never was so serious. We'll we arrived now at Auradon.

Mal's POV:
We arrived at Auradon after the whole tour with Ben and Audrey Evie and I are on our dorm like they boys are
"E now I can tell...." i said
"Ok say it M I'm listening" Evie answered as she sat next to me
"We'll I'm crushing on Carlos..." I said in a serious voice.
"You are?!" Evie was shocked at the first place I knew it was bad.
"That's cute M you and him ohh~" Evie smiled and giggled. I was confused.

Carlos's POV:
After Jay and I went to our dorm I felt something.....something weird I knew that means I'm crushing on someone....When I talked with Mal I had that feeling.....THAT MEANS I'M CRUSHING ON HER!!! Oh man...
"CARLOS!! You there?!" Jay yelled
"Oh yeah I'm alive" I answered and then Jay and I talked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guy's that's it with the first chapter comment if I did it great....since its my first FanFiction and comment if I should do a next one after this...NOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~