The Future King?

Mal's POV
When I talked with Evie I saw the boys my heart was beating fast then I heard Ben he was getting in a few days crowned to be King, I am so scared to let Carlos notice my feelings around him.....

Evie's POV
When Mal told me about her feelings about Carlos I was really shocked but I know they will be a perfect couple so I'm going to talk to Jay about it maybe he helps me to get them together or something like that

Jay's POV
I will go tell Evie about the feelings from Carlos around Mal I have to get him to be with her he loves her, I can't let him down....he's my buddie and a brother to me I went to Evie to talk to her about it.

Carlos's POV
I have a feeling that something will happen, even Mal looks really scared but why? Did something happen or that ? We'll mostly I'm shy.....we'll that's me

Mal's POV
I walked over to the boys since Evie already did "Hey, boys !" I said like nothing was wrong "Hey, girls!" Jay yelled back I faked my smile because I was nervous when I walked I tripped and Carlos catched me I blushed "I'm so sorry !!!" I yelled nervous "it's okay" he said I was glad he wasn't laughing.....

Evie's POV
When I saw Carlos catching Mal I smiled they're so cute together !! We'll when I looked at Jay he kinda smirked at them, I grabbed Jay and walked away with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it with this chapter I hoped you liked it !😜 if you have any ideas for the other chapter say it in the comments !💜 have a great day!
~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~