Lucy heartfillia

Lucy pov 

(only Mira ,Master ,Laxus and the thunder legion are kind to Lucy)

It was a normal today whatever normal is, I sit up to find the same thing every day my dark room no artificial light no natural light because my windows are all bordered because of that stupid idiot known as Salamander you might be wondering why would I hide from Natsu because he is the main one who would hurt me so I border up my windows today I decide I should go to the guild to get a job from Mira so I called Mira to say im coming "hello Mira you there" Lucy says in a emotionless tone "ok Lulu would you like me to bring a job to you or bring one outside" Mira says in a worried tone "Na I will come in for once i need one of your milkshake or something strong " I say in a still emotionless voice then i grabbed my keys and as i was about to leave the one and only Leo the lion came out "what do you need Leo i said to him "are you sure you want to go on a job or even go to the guild " he asked in a concerned voice "I'll be fine you know how strong I am Leo I can hold my own "I said "I know but they dont " Leo said " I'll be fine byeee" i then closed his gate and left.

As I came to the doors of fairy tail I sigh and walk in to be met by a table that I managed to stop with my hands and I throw back at them they all seemed shocked apart from my friends they knew I was strong but they did not know my power sure I wanted to tell them but im scared.

As I walked over to mira she gave me my milkshake and I paid her master then came up to me with a job but specifically for me i have gone on a couple thats has requested me but there becoming more frequent so I took it said by to my friends and as I was about to leave a lot of magic hit my back as it came into contact I felt the presents of my sister Mavis vermilion as  she appeared all I heard was "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Mavis said all I did was laugh and say "hi sis" they were all shocked. Mavis ran up to me and asked "are you ok?" she said "im fine you know there too weak to hurt me " I said "true " I then start to heal my self then me and Mavis left to the train station.

THERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER IT HAS BEEN EDITED BECAUSE MY MATES HAS NOTEST A "FEW" MISTAKES (THAT'S A LIE THERE'S LOTS OOPS)