zeref dragneel pov

i was doing my normal daily thing walking through the forest trying not to be in the same place at one so i dont get to attached to a place and end up taking the life out of the places around me as i walk through the forest pondering on everything in my life ive been thinking about going to Alvarez but i might stay for a little longer as i go past the town of magnolia where the well known guild fairy tail is located tho i feel a lifeless soul coming towards me with a spirit ???i think

when the voices the girl stopped and she yelled in an emotionless voice "who's there " oh dam she knows im here how tho im normally not seen i then walked out and she just talked to her spirit she said "do you know her Mavis" the emotionless voice said "  Mavis? "how can you see Mavis " because 1 shes my sister 2 my magic 3 any one who has my guild mark can see her and  finally how do you two know each other oh wait you cant see her on sec " she was about to touch me but i cant hurt her so i yell said "NO" "why you cant hurt me" she said " yes i can im cursed " "curses dont effect me " she then suddenly touched me she was fine and then i saw Mavis "hello zeref " Mavis said "so your the one who taught my sister magic " she smirked " so whats your name ?" i asked "Lucy ciaos vermilion  the oldest vermilion " oh that makes sense "so where you guys of to " i asked "im going on a job and then leaving fairytail for good " why does she want to leave fairytail i thought fairytail was a dream "why do you want to leave fairytail" "i dont wanna talk about so Mavis lets go and get this job over and done with" "oh um bye " arnt you coming with " Mavis asked " i cant my curse " i said " lulu's magic cancels it out " Mavis said thats possible "umm ok then "

                                   they then left on there missing all happy apart from Lucy