away from here...

ArYa rushes to Khushi.
Khshi opens her eyes...
Arnav:"Khushi..."
Khushi:"Mere bacha. My child where is my child Arnavji. Arnavji my baby Arnavji they killed my baby. They killed your and La's baby Arnavji..." She cried out loud in agony and sadness.
Arnav pulled khushi in an comforting embrace and Lavanya was caressing Khushi's hair.
Arnav:"Khushi calm down."
Lavanya:"Haan Khushi please calm down. "
Khushi:"But La..."
Lavanya:"Khushi everything will be fine Arnavji is here right. He will make those people pay for what they did. For now you should rest."
Khushi :"Ok."
Khushi soon fell off to sleep due to the effects of the injections.
Lavanya and Arnav went outside...
Lavanya:"Arnavji what are we going to tell khushi. How do we tell Khushi that Pooja had passed away. It is so heartbreaking. Had everything have to go wrong on one day?" She hugs Arnav.
Arnav:"Lavanya please you calm yourself too because you can't alter anything that has happened by talking or actions because the past is the past. I am also sad and angry that we lost our baby but it was also our fault. We shouldn't have let Khushi go home that night but there is nothing that we can do now to bring our child back. Hmmm so what you can do is go home i will stay with khushi. Ok." Caressing her hair gently.
Lavanya :"Ok. I will be here in the morning we will inform khushi about Pooja's death together."
Lavanya and the rest of the family members went home.

Meanwhile at the hooda mansion...
Zoya:"Khushi has... ha...ss... lost her child."
Arjun:"What! How."
Zoya tells Arjun evrything.
Arjun:" Why did Yamaraj decide to visit us twice in 1 day." He crys.
Zoya:"Arjun be strong for Adi and Khushi they need you the most right now."
Arjun:'You are right Zoya."
Zoya:"I know i am right. We have to complete the funeral arrangements."
Arjun:"Ok. How is Khushi doing. Does bhai know."
Zoya:"I don't know when i left the hospital Khushi was unconscious. Yes Aditya knows about it."
Arjun:"Ok. Thanks for everything you did for us. It means a lot."
Zoya:"Please don't thank me. Think of me as a friend instead of an employee . "

At the hospital...
Dr Mehta:"Mr Raizada we have to keep Khushi in the Hospital for a couple of days just for observation."
Arnav:"Ok."
Dr Mehta:"Mr Raizada one more thing... as you know Khushi just lost the baby so please take good care of her otherwise she will go into depression. "
Arnav:"Ok Doctor. "
After sometime khushi wakes upand is informed about Pooja's death she was too shocked by the news. She couldn't react much afterall she lost her child. But still cried.
Soon Pooja's funeral was conducted and Adi went into depression. He hardly ate and hardly spoke to anyone.

After a week...
Khushi was discharged and went directly to the Hooda Mansion.

Khushi:"Where is Adi?"
Zoya:"In his room."
Khushi:"Thanks."
Khushi stood outside Adi's door. She knocked on the door...
Adi:"LEAVE!"
Khushi:"Adi it is me Khushi."
Adi:"Oh come in."
Khushi opens the door and sees that darkness prevailed in the room. It looked like the light was scared of entering the room.
Khushi:"Adi kya ho raha hai."
Adi:"Kuch bhi nahin."
Khushi:"Yeah i can see that. Why are you doing this?"
Adi:"Khushi you won't understand."
Khushi:"Why won't I."
Adi:"Because you have not been in love. So you won't understand. "
Khushi:"ADI! I have been in love. I had told you the story. Also a week ago i lost my baby. So you are saying I won't understand. "
Adi:"Sorry yaar i am depressed you know that i  have lost my senses. Go home i will send a car later you can come and spend some time with me.
Khushi:"Sure. Now please go freshen up. Shave that ugly beard and eat. Ok."
Adi:"Ok. Take care ok."
Khushi:"Will do. Goodbye. "
Adi:"Goodbye."

Khushi goes to Shantivan...
HP:"Khushi come in everyone's waiting for you in the drawing room."
Once Khushi steps into the drawing room she notices everyone had that mournful look in their eyes to which had even brought tears in her eyes.
Arnav:"Khushi you are here. Come sit with us." He stands up and goes next to khushi.  .
They all try to make khushi happy and soon Arnav, Payal and Lavanya go to leave khushi at her house.

At Khushi's house...
Khushi enters and is prompted by the horrific memories. She looks around and has tears in her eyes.
Arnav:"Khushi..."
Khushi:"Hmmm."
Arnav :"Are you ok?" He puts his hand on her shoulder.
Khushi turns around and hugs him.
"Vaah kya baat hai. Look at this how could i be so lucky to catch my damad with his bi**h twice..." says Lavanya's mom.
Khushi:"Auntyji you mistaken. There is nothing going on between us."
Lavanya's mom:"I know everything. You are just a user because you cannot afford your father's treatment you seduced my daughter's husband. What else could i expect from you. You have even got pregnant with his child. Even Lavanya is pregnant maybe after the news of her pregnancy you could not bare it because Arnav have left for the sake of his baby but like the bi**h that you are you got pregnant with his child. Do you even know that when i saw Arnav touching you bump and saying his child's first kick i felt a great extent of hatred towards you both. Even though i killed that thing, your affair is still going on. "
Payal:"Vaah Lavanya is this the thanks my sister gets for doing so much for you and your family."
Lavanya's mom:"Yeah the thanks for seducing my daughter's husband. "
Arnav:"Enough! Mrs khasyup did you look at Lavanya properly do not even notice that she does not look 7 months pregnant. Well your grandchild was not being carried by Lavanya but by khushi. Could you not have asked Lavanya before doing such a despicable act. You murdered our child."
Lavanya:"please leave you are a heartless monster. Leave now! And forget you even have daughter."
Lavanya's mom:"Beta I..."
Lavanya:"I SAID LEAVE!"
Lavanya's mom :"Well then before i leave i will tell you one thing. She might have been carrying your baby but one day will come that will make you regret everything."
Lavanya's mom goes.
After some time...
Khushi:"I can't live here anymore..."
Payal:"WHAT?"
Khushi:"I can't live here anymore jiji. I am constantly reminded of that day."
Arnav:"Where do you want to go?"
Khushi:"Anywhere."
Lavanya:"Arnavji don't you have a a new AR branch that is being constructed in Switzerland. We could go there. "
Arnav:"Yeah sure. Khushi is that ok."
Khushi:"Yes. It is."
Arnav:"Payal please inform Akash that i will be going instead of him."
Arnav had called Aman and discussed the details.
Arnav:"We will be leaving tomorrow so pack your bags. Khushi i will come to pick you up."
Khushi:"Ok."
With that Payal, Lavanya and Arnav left.

The next day Arnav and Lavanya  came and picked up khushi. They entered the airport and went into Arnav's private jet. Soon they were off to Switzerland.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙