✔️ 1.

Bran: Brother don't get Manik married to Soha, lady of Drone. He is the prince that has promised to bring down the darkness in westros.
Jon Aryan (Manik's Dad): Bran then tell me what will i do???
Bran: Bro you and queen need to bring Nandini to here.
Dany: Nandini???
Bran: Yes she is an ice who is meant to be with Manik. They together can broke the old rules and bring peace and prosperity in our country. The union of them is important.
Dany: where will i find that girl???
Bran: She is from another world. If you want i can take you there.
Jon: Will she come with us???
Bran: May be u need to kidnap her.
Dany: No no
Bran: Queen, Manik want to go to another world to meet her, if u are not bringing her here then he will go there.
Jon: Dany, we can't let our son go like that.
Dany: Ya Jon we will bring her here.
Jon: Bran how can we go there????
Bran: Get on the dragons, close your eyes within minutes dragon will take you near her. But remember one thing she is smart and you both need to think wisely. You need to ignite her ice side.

Jon and Dany flew away on Dragon.

After some time,

Manik: Uncle, where is mom and dad???
Bran smiled.
Bran: Manik your parents will bring a surprise for u.
Manik: ok fine i need your help. Uncle i want to know about another world.
Bran: Manik u will get to know about it at present am little busy. Plz extuse me.
He left....

India

People started screaming wating dragons on sky.

They landed near Nandu's house. She was siting outside with her parents and elder brother Abhimanyu.
Abhi: Chudail Nandu if u try to snach my phone again then i will burn you in dragon fire.
Nandu (laughing)
Nandu: Dragon my foot.

She snached his phone and kept in her pocket. She started running to the snow near a table.

Nandu : Bhai if u want your phone then bring one apple and cut it for me. She took the knife from the table.
Abhimanyu started walking towards her.

Suddenly all become num seeing dragons.

Jon: Hai Nandini, we are here for u.

Nandu: Who the hell are u both? O god am i seeing any dreams??? Seriously dragons??? Omg they are dam big.
Abhi: Nandu are we seeing any dream??
Nandu: Ha bhai, i think its time for me to burn u. (She was about to go near Abhi but Dany holds her hand)

Dany: Its real, we are real Nandini. We both are here to take u to Westrose.
Abhi: Hello mam plz stop this drama, my sister is not comming anywhere.
Dany: If she is not ready to come then my dragons will burn your brother alive.
Nandu engulpped her saliva.