✔️ 2.

Nandini used to hate the People around but things started changing when she starts understanding her duties. She started admiring Manik by seeing his kindness towards the week.

Manan together start rebuilding many old broken building and opened hospitals and industries. Nanbhi with the help of people started using the things available in westros to make the kingdom back to glory.

In meeting room,

Nandu: Queen can we start bank so that people will start saving the money. Dragon coins can be deposited in the account and they can withdrew it on conditions.
Dany: Nandu can you explain about the service of bank to Thyron (minister) so that he can create awareness among people.
Nandu: Sure.

Mukti: Mom the construction of dams,lakes, tanks, colonies, markets, drainage systems and police station is done.
Manik: We had recruited our best people as military and police.
Jon: Even i had been to villages to generate awareness among people regarding the new changes.
Dany: Thank you all. Abhi did you did the medicine for the flue???
Abhi: Me and the masters here are working in our lab hopefully we can cure it soon.
Jon: Good work guys.
All smilied.

Dany: Nanbhi this all development won't be possible without your help.
Nandu: its our pleasure helping you people.
Dany: How many more days will it take to complete all work????
Abhi: we need 1 more year to complete everything.
Dany: okay guys

Days passed manan and mukbhi bonding grows stronger. Nanbhi are happy with westros life. Nandu and Manik started riding the dragon and they loved it.

Nandu learned to do sword fight and started doing queenly duties. Manik promoted trading with other countries like drone, ethios and increased the economy of westros.

Now everything is settled in westros and they won 1 war against drone. Dany gave a choice to Nanbhi ether to leave or stay.

Manik: Nandu i know you hate living here. Hm bran uncle had showed me in vision how your home and country looks like. Sorry we are poor compired to u. U can go back
Nan: Grt Manik oh no king Manik why did you bought me here??? Yup for developing this shit right??? Now you people don't need me so you want me to leave??? Right????
Manik: No
Nan: then wat???
Manik: I thought u want to go back.
Nan: No my for all the people in my home am dead, mom and dad adopted a girl and moved on. I don't want to trouble there life by going back.
Ma holds her closer.
Ma: is there anything else dear???
Nan looks down.
Ma hugged her and wispered "i love you nandu will you marry me????"
Nan: Ha i want this only.
Man: i love you.

Manan got married in a week near weirwood tree in north of kingdom.

They did the rituals in Indian and westros ways both.

Mukkbhi also got married soon. Hence Manan took over their title as king and queen and ruled together for betterment of their people

The end

Thanku