Chapter 6

"Just Please don't talk to me right now " I say slowly

" Are you okay? " He swings his arms around my shoulders and led me to the car. I Don't really know. Honestly, I don't know how I feel right now I think, that I have a mix of different emotions and it's just hard to take all of that in.

" I'm fine " I half smile making him believe me and open the door to the car.

He walks around to sit in the driver's seat and I just plug my headphones in and hear nice warming music to calm me down.

I look at Joon and see his lips moving, but couldn't hear what he was saying, so I pull one of my headphones out.

" so what do you think? " He looks at me and the road back and forth.

" I'm sorry. What?? " I ask.

" Didn't you hear what I said? " He asks and I reply with a simple "No" for him to sigh.

" Do you want to take a walk along the beach? " He asks and I think about it for a moment. It could be amazing to walk on the beach. And it's only afternoon, not like I have anything to do today.

" Sure why not " I smile and he just reminds quite. Well, if this isn't just awkward/

" Well... " I say slowly trying to make the awkwardness go away, but there was not a sound.

That wasn't easy as I thought.

" Whatever " I huff and focus on my rose red iPhone 6. I log on Facebook and there was a a friend request from a guy named Jimin Park. I frowned and press down on his profile.

He has blond hair that waves down to his ears. His eyes are a slightly darker shade of brown, like coffee. After a few seconds I receive a message from him saying:

Hey there ;)

I stared at the text and freeze. What if he's a stalker, what if he's a criminal?

So many what if's came to my mind, but I know that I'm a strong woman and I wouldn't believe it was a stalker.

Hey I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but how did you get my profile?

I ask him that out of curiosity. I mean, he had to get it from somewhere or someone.

I'm a good friend of  Kim Nam Joon. You may know him.

He says and i remember that I'm still in the car with Joon, cause we are stuck in traffic and i glance at him and giggle.

" What "he snaps raising his eyebrows at me.

" Do you know him? " I ask holding my phone up to Park Jimin's Profile picture on Facebook and mike just chuckled.

" Yes. He's a good friend, but you wouldn't want to contact him." he says and turns his attention to the traffic.

" Oh god. I knew he was a stalker or a criminal. Please tell me you're a criminal and you're getting arrested soon? " I snap and he just let a " Huh "out and keeps staring at me like I was a monster.

" What the hell Y/n?? " He laughs out loud and is still staring at me. One of his hands resting on his stomach.

" I didn't know you hated me that much Y/n. I'm hurt " He places his hands on his chest. What a jerk.

" Drive " i shout at him making him jump a little. I giggle at the way he got scared and returned to shout at him.

" Drive. The damn. Car" I shout.

" Does it freaking look like i can, Y/n? " He says Sarcastically.

I roll down my window and shout.

"Drive You. idiots " I say and i could hear a couple of people getting mad, the cause of my attitude and tells me to fix it up. Some are shouting " Shut up rich girl " They think I'm rich because of his BMW. Ok, i am kinda rich too since, we're living together now.

" Woah. You really love making people angry huh? He asks, i laugh and nod.

Finally, it took us about 30 minutes to get through that traffic, but once we did we were headed to the beach. I decided it was too hot for drinking coffee, so i told him to get us ice cream instead.

I get out of the car and we walk on the beach sand. The sun hitting our faces and the people swimming or surfing catching our attention. I look up at Namjoon and smile.

" So.. " He begins. Please don't ask me about it. " What was it with you and your mother earlier?" He bit his bottom lip and look into my eyes, I could never tell what are his feelings, which I'm fine with actually.

" You really wanna know? " Honestly, I didn't know if i trusted him enough to tell him this or he could handle such a thing.

" Yes " He nods.

<><><><<>

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it!

<3