Chapter 4: New Family

Quick Authors note: There will be a lot of time skips in this chapter so I can advance the plot a little more and get to the fall of wall Maria

Quick recap~ Yesterday Pieck went missing, I saved Pieck and confessed my feelings to her, She felt the the same way I did.
End of recap~

So In a few weeks, the four warriors will make their way to Paradis to Cause havoc on the "Devils" that live inside wall Maria.
I wasn't chosen to go on this mission, but I had convinced the Marleyan government to let me go to Paradis, to live there and act as one of them, to relay information back over to Marley.

I honestly hope the mission fails because those people are not devils, they are innocent. We are Eldians just like them, except we were born on the mainland and not inside the walls.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Pieck hugged me from behind and started feeling my muscles in my arms

Pieck: "Hey handsome, Why do you look so stressed?"

Because I don't think the people living inside the walls deserve what's about to happen to them.

Pieck: "I think this may be a little harsh, but I'm sure there is a reason why this is happening." "Plus this is the last day we are going to see each other for a long time so you shouldn't be worrying about it too much."

I keep thinking about how Pieck and I won't see each other for a couple years and it has  been making me feel a bit uneasy, considering the fact that she is my only friend and I don't really talk to anyone else.

A guard then approached me

Guard: "Mr Tybur, I have been told to inform you that it is time for you to make way to Paradis. I know this is sudden but they want you to get there a couple weeks earlier than the other warriors."

W-what!? Right now?

At that moment Pieck looked extremely sad. Almost as if one of her loved ones had passed away.

Guard: "Yes, You will be getting there by a ship. Your ship leaves in 5 minutes, so get ready."

I understand sir, but give me a minute there is a couple things I need to say.

Guard: "make it quick and when your done, make your way to the docks."

The guard walked away to give Pieck and I some alone time

Pieck: *tearing up* "I guess this is goodbye handsome."

No, this isn't goodbye. We will see each other again one day, just think of this as a long break.

Pieck: "I'm going to miss you everyday Handsome, There won't be a single day that goes by that I won't think about you." "There is a couple things I would like to say to you." "First off, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me."
"Secondly, I love you and and I want you to know that as the days go by I will love you even more."

At this point, we were both balling our eyes out

Pieck: "Lastly I feel like I need to do this." "I can't explain it, I can only show you."

Now, I just broke down mentally.
This really felt like the last time we would see each other.

Pieck , I.....

I was cut off by Piecks lips smashing into mine. At first I was a little shocked so I didn't kiss back, but after a minute or so I melted into the kiss.... No this wasn't a kiss anymore.... this was a heated Make-out session.

I pushed Pieck against the wall, both of our tongues fighting for dominance.
Of course the only way to win dominance was to play dirty so I grabbed both her arms and put them above her head and squeezed her ass, earning myself a muffled moan.