Chapter 5: Fall of wall maria

Quick recap~ Y/N made his way to Paradis. Y/N was assaulted and lost his memory,but was lucky enough to be taken in by the Jaeger family
End of recap~

2 and a half weeks have gone by and
Y/N had gotten a lot closer than he could have ever imagined with Eren and Mikasa. Today Eren had promised Y/N that he would take him to meet His other best friend Armin in the morning.

Y/N was woken up from the sound of birds chirping and the sun Shining down into his window.
He was also woken up do to the fact that Mikasa was on top of him. Until Mrs. Jaeger had the time to nit Y/N a blanket, Mikasa insisted that she'd keep Y/N warm so she slept on top of him acting as his blanket. Y/N didn't mind because he had gotten a lot closer to Mikasa and he enjoyed her company.

Mikasa was awake before Y/N but she didn't want to get up and risk waking him, so she stayed on top of him and just admired his dark brown hair and his beautiful red eyes. Y/N's eyes are usually Hazel but ever since he fought the three creeps in the shack back in Marley, his eyes have stayed red, but sadly Y/N still doesn't remember what happened.

Mikasa: "Now that your awake, you should shower and get dressed we are going by the river in 30 minutes so you can meet Armin ." "Mrs Jaeger and I will wash your clothes while you shower now hurry so we don't be late, Eren is waiting there for us."

O-okay just leave my clothes hanging up to dry for me please.

Y/N got up and started getting undressed even though Mikasa is right in front of him. First he took off his shirt which left Mikasa in a trance for about 15 seconds, but before he could take off his pants Mikasa stopped him.

Mikasa: Y/N?! What are you doing? She said while trying to hide the redness on her face

You did say you were going to wash my clothes, so I figured I'd just take them off and give them to you.

Y/N was still an innocent boy which made him even cuter to Mikasa

Mikasa: "No! no! Your not suppose to get naked in front of girls, it's considered improper. Leave your clothes on top of your bed and I'll come and get them."

With that being said Mikasa went into another room until Y/N went to the shower. Once she saw that he was no longer in the bedroom, she brought his clothes with her to Mrs Jaeger

They began cleaning his shirt first, then his pants, and lastly his underwear. Mrs Jaeger was surprised at first because of the size of his underwear which revealed to her that he had a relatively large penis size for his age, but she figured he has probably began going through puberty since he would be turning 14 next year.

10 minutes later

Y/N had finally gotten out of the shower and got dressed. As soon as he came out of the bedroom after getting dressed Mikasa grabbed his hand

Mikasa:  "If we run now we won't be late."

O-okay

Bye Mrs Jaeger! We'll be back soon!

Mrs Jaeger: "I told you that you can call me mom."

Oh sorry, Bye Mom!

Mrs Jaeger: "Bye you two, be safe and be back before sunset."

After Y/N said bye to his step mom for the day, Mikasa gripped his hand tighter and they began running to her, Eren, and Armin's favorite spot to hang out at by the river.

We must have been running fast if we almost beat  Eren here.

Mikasa: "I guess we...."

Mikasa was cut off by the sound of the bullies trying to pick on Armin and seeing Eren running to help Him.