Chapter 1: the beginning

I'm a 22 year old girl from London, then moved to L.A. I own a 1997 Nissian GT-R v-spec with a RB26 engine in blue, a 1970 Dodge challenger R/T in blue and a 1999 Subaru imperza with a rally paint job. I live by myself in a office in my garage. I got most off my money when my family died but the rest I made from racing. I've heard people compare me to this guy called Dominic Toretto but I've never met him. My name on the street is the female tea as I'm female, British and always have a flask of tea with me. I always seem to prove that women are better than people think. One night I decided to go to the big street race where this guy would be, I took the the challenger as it normally got me respect as I'm driving a muscle car. I got to the place and some people recognised my car and started to shout 'Tea'. I smiled at the crowds as they all started to shout it. I pulled up to a spot and got out. I decided to sit on the roof of my car and drink my tea. This caught the attention of this crew and another two guys. The guys came up go to me and decided to just watch me.
Fasffy "what have you never seen a girl drink tea?"
Hector "I'm Hector and I run the races here, so are you in?"
Fasffy "yeah, just wait till I finish my tea."
Dom "your tea? Are we racing or is it a cafe?"
Fasffy "since everyone is so slow down here I don't know."
Dom "that's true until I hit the road."
Fasffy "we'll see but it will be a shame if you were to be shown up by a girl in a challenger, wouldn't it?"
He just smiled at my comment.
Fasffy "was the accent of what I said?"
Letty "what you said, he is Dominic Toretto."
Fasffy "oh this should be fun."
I took another drink of my tea.
Fasffy "done, now what's the count?"
Hector "I don't know what you just asked but the fee is 50 lager."
Fasffy "that's what I asked."
I jumped of the roof and opened the trunk. I put in my tea and pulled out 50 large.
Fasffy "here you go, now let's get the thing on the line."
Brian "I want in to, I don't have 50 large but I have a car to put in."
The guy collected the money and the car slip.
Fasffy "well your car less."
I got in and pressed the secondary throttle, it only had a single piston working it was just enough to get it moving but that was it. Everyone looked at me like I was mad, well to them I was I only had one piston working and I was racing in the big leagues. A girl went into the middle of the road.
Girl "winner takes all, now get ready."
She pointed to everyone as they made there cars pop and bang. My car screeched as it was the other piston's cursing up then came a bandit and every looked at the car. It chocked into life and then a whole 1,200 hp went into life. Everyone was shocked at it.
When she signaled to go my car wheeled of the line and put me in front of the rest. We were driving down the straight but my car started to drop the front end, so I pushed the NOS and it climbed up again shocking everyone including myself. I crossed the line first and pulled up in a parking space. I got our and walked to the back of the car and grabbed my other flask of tea. People stated to flock around me. Then Hector walked up to me. He gave me the money and the slip, I pulled him back before he left he looked confused.
Fasffy "now man, you don't now me but I do one thing every time."
I picked out 10 large.
Fasffy "that's respect money."
Then Dom came over.
Dom "good race."
Fasffy "yeah I told you that will be embarrassing but next time get some muscle it works better than a mazda."
Dom "I will remember that."
Fasffy "good now where's my car?"
Brian "here."
He pulled up and the thing was falling apart with smoke coming out off the front.
Fasffy "this is fucking hideous, it's worse than it started and that is bad to beat. You owe me a ten second car."
Dom "I'm with her brian, that is worse than the eclipse was when you raced me."
Brian "fine what do you want?"
Fasffy "well I don't need a challenger, skyline or a imperza. So maybe a supra, yeah that will be nice."
Brian "one Toyota supra on its way."
Fasffy "does anyone know the best way to get some cars down to rio?"
Dom "rio?"
Fasffy "yeah I've got a garage there."
Brian "by plane I guess?"
Fasffy "that's a shout."
I gave Brian an address to leave the car, it wasn't my place just in case he got the cops there. I left and went home. When I did get home I booked transport for my skyline and challenger. I was wanting to leave for there soon but first I needed to met a Roman Pirce as he was good friend, then see Suiki as she was another friend of mine. But before all that I wanted my car, I always get my car. The last person who said that they would get me a car is now under a building in Abu Dhabi, I had to keep up a profile.