Chapter 3

We just woke up and it's 4am, we had to get up early cause the previous day when we were getting to know each other they told me water finishes but I didn't want to go to school so I  went back to sleep.  After a few hours I woke up to a women's voice yelling at me.

Her: Wake up you stupid child!!!

Me:mmh....(I responded without opening my eyes)

Her:Wake up!!!(yelling louder)

Me:(half opening my eyes) I can't wake up I'm sick.

Her:  Sick with what?!!

Me: My stomach is painful and my eyes(I said with such sadness and pain in my voice)

Her: I'm sorry my child, rest I'll try and go find you some medication.( She leaves closing the door behind her)

That was the matron. I don't know her name for now. I slept for hours until I was woken up by a warm feeling behind me. I first took my phone from under my pillow to check the time. It's 10am, after checking the time I turned my head and saw Amanda laying on my bed in my blanket. I shook her.

Me: Amanda!!

Amanda:(she gets up with shock and sits up straight) Why did you have to wake me up like that?!

Me: Well your in MY bed without MY permission Amanda.

Amanda: I'm sorry you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you just to ask to sleep next to you.

Me: It's fine. When did you get here anyways?

Amanda: Just a few minutes ago, I pretended like I was sick.

Me: Same here, why did you pretend like you were sick?

Amanda: I wanted to be alone with you and you?

Me: I wanted to sleep in, why do want to be alone with me?

Amanda: I needed to talk to you about something important without any interruptions. The hostel is just perfect when no one is around.

Me: Talk then, what's so important?

Amanda: I love you, I know we just met but..

Me: But what?

Amanda: You gave me butterflies the first time I saw you.

Me: Honestly I...I

She shuts me up with an unexpected kiss and puts her arms around my waist. I don't know how to respond right now I have mixed emotions. After 5 minutes I pull back.

Me: Amanda I don't know how to feel, I just.

Amanda: Shh just go with the flow.

She gently kisses me once more and  I respond by kissing her back. I've never kissed a girl but surprisingly I like it. She's still in her school uniform which is a blue tie with the badge, a white shirt and a black skirt with black socks and black school shoes and I'm in my pajama T-shirt and some panties. We kiss for about 10 minutes then as we carry on kissing, Amanda slides one of her hands under my T-shirt and she squeezes one of my boobs, I have round medium sized boobs. Anyways she then slides her other hand under my T-shirt and does the same to the other boobs, then she removes both her hands from my boobs and goes down to my tiny figure and puts her arms around it.

She sits closer and drags me to sit on her lap, I just went with the flow like how Amanda said I should.

After pulling me she slides her arms back under my T-shirt to my waist holds me close to her and she starts kissing my neck, after a few minutes of kissing my neck she stops and removes my T-shirt and allow her to with no hesitations. When my breast were revealed she immediately started sucking my boobs.

I let out a gasp and she sucks them harder giving each boob a chance and It feels so good and I couldn't help moaning. She stops and stares deep into my eyes.

Amanda: Do you love me?

Me: I don't know Amanda, I don't know how to feel I'm confused.

Amanda: I'll give you some time to think about that then but just keep in mind that I'm in love with you and no matter what your answer is I won't give up on you, I want to love you.

I just stared at her blank, I'm speechless. What is this girl doing to me? Why am I so confused?

Amanda: What's on your mind?

Me:You made me speechless I'm just surprised.

Amanda: Oh ok, do you want to continue with what we were doing or your not feeling it?

Me: Let's keep going.

The moment I finished my sentence she picked me up and tossed me on the bed, she laid on top of me and she kisses my neck and she goes up to my lips and kissed me while pinning both my hands down on both sides with her hands.

I seriously breathing hard while were kissing and I'm starting to get wet like crazy. She removes one of  her hands and slowly touches my skin from my breast to my panties,she stops there and decides to slide her hand into my panties, she then slowly starts rubbing my clit and I moan with pleasure while she's kissing me on my neck. Oh shit I'm so fuckin wet, I was only thinking but apparently I said that out loud. Amanda stops kissing my neck.

Amanda: Yea your really wet baby, lemme suck that pussy.

Me: Aah fuck.

Amanda: Can I do that? (She askes as she rubs my clit faster and faster)

Me: aaah your killing me mmhmn yes baby.

Amanda stops  rubbing and slips my panties off, throws them on the floor  and lowers her face all the way down to my pussy, she slowly starts sucking my wet pussy and I moan loudly with pleasure.

Me: haa ahh ahh I'm gonna cum I'm gonna fuckin cum ah shhhit!

Amanda: (stops sucking and inserts two fingers in my pussy) Cum baby come all over me if you have to.

Me: Aaaaah fuck I'm cumin, I'm cumin!

I came so much and I wet the bed but even so Amanda just kept rubbing her two fingers inside me and after a few minutes I came again.

Amanda stood up and undressed.

Amanda: We're not done yet.

Me: ah but I feel worn out already.

Amanda: Get ready to feel extremely worn out baby!

She finishes undressing and her clothes are on the floor, she lays on top of me and starts grinding on me. I can't believe how good this feels. She grinders faster each minute and start getting wet all over again. She stops and goes on her knees on the bed and she spreads my legs wide apart.

She sits on the bed and spreads her legs as well, she comes super close to my pussy and she just kept coming closer to my pussy with her pussy and eventually our pussies combined.