Meet the Team

cmroth76 is a Cashier at Whole Foods Market. With only writing her own books starting in January 2018, she is still learning as much as the next new writer. She is a major Fantasy and Science Fiction lover, but does enjoy reading anything she can get her hands on! Give her a shout if you have questions about anything and everything!

AbstrusBooks is the newest member of the team. Two years ago, she discovered the wonders of Wattpad thanks to random chance and a kind stranger on the train. Since then she has been busy sharing her stories and cultivating her dreams. Some of her favorite things in this world includes strong classic heroines, hot coffee and rainy weather.

HicksScribbles doesn't like writing about himself in the third person but is doing so for the sake of consistency. What he does like, is writing, which he's been doing in various forms since his days of roleplaying on AIM(AOL Instant Messenger. Yes, I'm that old.). His favorite genres are Westerns and Suspense/thrillers.

BornToWrite47  is a co-worker at a small business. Former Yankee Candle employee. She started writing in ninth grade, but started diving in around senior of high school. She adores New Adult / Chicklit / YA stories. She wants to explore writing in fantasy and historical fiction. She owns waaaay too many candles, dresses, and books. She's currently reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott for the first time. Mint tea with honey is her go-to drink! :)