General Fiction Profile Family

If you like this profile, why not check out the other profiles in the General Fiction profile family?

 AdultFiction - The ambassador-run hub created especially to cater for and celebrate Wattpad's grown-up readers and writers.

ContemporaryLit - The Ambassador-managed profile featuring stories showing the contemporary lives of a range of diverse characters in city settings. It reflects current trends in life and culture and generally feature reality-based plots with strong characters and a believable story. Settings usually keep to the modern era.

FoodKart - The ambassador-run profile for all the foodies. Dig in and share some mouthwatering recipes and your love of food from cultures all around the world.

Generalfiction - The ambassador-managed profile to meet all of your General Fiction needs!

HistoricalFiction - Wattpad's official Historical category profile. Turn back the pages in time with monumental tales of the past. From revolution to regency, wartime to the great warriors of Rome, these hand-selected Wattpad stories are sure to make history.

Humor - The ambassador-managed profile for all things humorous on Wattpad. Whether you're searching for parodies, satire, or something rib-ticklingly comical, it's all here in a barrel of laughs.

WattpadElementals - In every story we can find elemental tropes, general concepts that find their roots in the lore since the birth of humanity. With the help of the Queen of Fortune turning her wheel, let's discover the various aspects of those basic elements and concepts shared by many stories dear to us.

WattpadESL - the ambassador-managed profile designed to foster a friendly and supportive English learning environment for Wattpadders who have English as a Second Language (ESL). We aim to cover plenty of fun and helpful activities for both writers and readers on Wattpad, especially those who fall into the ESL category, to promote a better understanding and outlook on the English language and brush up on their English writing skills.

WattpadFestivals - The ambassador-managed profile that celebrates all manner of festivals and holidays from all over the world. Curated reading lists and festival-related activities abound!

WattpadFusion - This ambassador-managed profile is the home for those stories that feature any country or continent all over the world. We want to create a place where you can let your imagination run wild and immerse yourself in the diverse world of every country from any continent you can imagine.

WattpadLitFic - The ambassador-managed profile for Literary Fiction. Rather than mainly focusing on plot, characters or world-building, literary fiction focuses on the art of language, ambiguity, poetic moments, and multilayered symbolism, which often allows open-ended interpretation.

WattpadRoyals - The ambassador-managed community for all enthusiasts of kingdoms, royalty, and royal-core aesthetics. If you love reading or writing stories about royals, knights, massive kingdoms, heroic rescues, and more, then don that crown high and join our community!

WattpadSeries - The ambassador-managed profile that encourages and promotes authors to write series' and sequels, and collates such things for the Wattpad Community to enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or if you'd rather visit the GenFic profile of your own language, we also have these international General Fiction profiles!

WattpadFicUrbaineFR - Our French Urban profile!

WattpadClassiquesFR - Our French Classic Authors profile!

WattpadClassicosLP - Our Portuguese Classic Authors profile!

FiccaoHistoricaLP - Our Portuguese Historical Fiction profile!

WattpadClasicosES - Our Spanish Classic Authors profile!

WattpadFiccionGeneralES - Our Spanish General Fiction profile!

WattpadHumorES - Our Spanish Humor profile!

WattpadFiccionHistoricaES - Our Spanish Historical Fiction profile!

WattpadHistoriasCortasES - Our Spanish Short Stories profile!

WattpadVocesLatinas - Our Spanish community hub!

WattpadClassicsTR - Our Turkish Classic Authors profile!

WattpadFictionRO - Our Romanian Writers profile!

WattpadUndiscoveredRO - Our Romanian Undiscovered Stories profile!

WattpadClassicsAR - Our Arabic Classic Authors profile!