A new entry in Arshi crazy world!

Monday:

" Oh God..I'm sleepy yaar.." Khushi said and lazily leaned on his chair, while Arnav was talking with her about a meeting.

" Khushi no..don't sleep now.." Arnav glared at her.

" Five minutes Arnav please.." she said with a cute puppy face.

"Okay fine.." he smiled at her cute face.

" Nannav.." NK entered in the cabin, rubbing his chin.

" Hmm..Bakbak..tell me what happened now?" Arnav sighed.

" NK where are we going to have lunch today?" Khushi woke up all excited.

" Today Aman will decide which restaurant we will go.." NK smiled.

" Seriously..instead of talking about work, you guys are thinking about food" Arnav rolled his eyes, and sat on a chair.

" Oops Arniee, don't get angry na.." Khushi caressed his palms.

" ASR.." a woman called him seductively smiling.

" Ohh God..please save me.." Arnav shut his eyes tightly.

" Don't worry, Khushi is here.. I will help you.." Khushi smiled at him.

" No.. I don't your help..you stay quiet and sleep.." Arnav glared at her.

" What do you need Lavanya?" he looked at the woman standing beside NK.

" ASR your make up artist..is troubling me..please change her.. And the dress..uff..it doesn't fit on me.." Khushi acted like Lavanya, making NK laugh out loudly.

And Arnav face palmed, now he will witness cats fight here.

" Chamkili.. how dare you.. ASR see na..instead of helping me she is making fun of me.. I already informed her about the same and she didn't do anything.. That's why I had to come to you.." Lavanya pouted.

" Shut up Lav..you're always throwing tantrums on others.. Why should I worry Arniee for you?" Khushi shouted angrily.

" You're telling me to shut up..how dare you..it seems now it's time to teach you some lessons.." Lavanya was about to slap Khushi.

When Arnav and NK stood in front of Khushi, protecting her.

" Who do you think you're to slap my friend?" Arnav asked her in a dangerous voice.

Lavanya gulped scared, she smiled awkwardly to him: ASR..you..don't need to..get..angry..

" Don't cross your limits..otherwise I will show you the way out of here.." Arnav glared at her, while Khushi smiled proudly of her friend.

Lavanya left from there cursing Khushi.

" Wow God..such a good friend you gave me.." Khushi winked at Arnav.

" Didn't I told you to keep quiet?" Arnav smacked her head.

" Ouch Arniee.. How could I? You're worried about your meetings and she comes here to talk about nonsense.. I wouldn't tolerate all this on you.." Khushi

pouted.

" Ohh my cutie..she left now.. Stop being angry now.." NK smiled.

" Yes yes.. I shouldn't think much of her.. I'm wasting my time and beauty.." Khushi said with a refreshing smile.

" That's the spirit.." NK tried to hug Khushi but in vain, like always Arnav came in between: I said na.. I don't like when others hug my Sona..

NK pouted: Nannav.. I'm your brother not others..