The End!

"Such a beautiful day Arnav.." Kavya smiled at him, while Arnav parked the car near his and Khushi's favorite garden.

Khushi at the backside of the car was burning in jealously but still she faked a sweet and convincing smile on her face. She just hated seeing Arnav so gentle with another girl than her.

Everyone got down the car, and started chatting with each other, and Khushi was left alone.

Arnav looked at her: Sona come here..why are you standing alone?

Khushi smiled: Yeah, just coming..

Arnav nodded, and the asked to Kavya: Do you want ice cream??

"Yes. Strawberry Arnav" Khushi smiled excitedly.

"I didn't even ask you, Khushi!! Today we'll go by Kavya's choice" he winked at Kavya, and she showed thumbs up to him because Khushi's face showed that she was upset with the way Arnav rejected her.

"I love chocolate flavor.." Kavya said. Khushi looked away controlling her tears, that were threatening to come out from her eyes.

"Okay then I'll buy it for you.." Arnav said and went to buy ice creams for everyone.

Anjali pouted sadly looking at Khushi, "Aww I think she wants to cry Kavya"..

"Good..this means our plan is on the right track today" Kavya smiled happily.

NK came to Khushi: Khushi are you upset-upset? You want strawberry ice cream?

Khushi nodded: Yes!

NK smiled: I'll buy it for you..

Khushi nodded sideways pouting: No.. I don't want!!!

NK frowned, Khushi: I want Arniee to buy it for me.. but he doesn't want!! He likes Kavya more than me..

Nk smiled happily: Khushi do you love him?? Jealous??

Khushi stammered: No.. I don't love him, he is just my friend!!!

Nk looked at her shocked, but nodded "I'll just come back.." he went running from there.

"Nannav.. Nannav.." NK called him panting, he rested his hand on Arnav's shoulder.

"What happened NK? Hold this for me.." Arnav looked at him, and handled some ice creams to him.

"She doesn't love you Nannav.." NK whispered sadly.

"What??" Arnav looked at him, and the ice cream on his hand went to the ground directly..

"I talked with her now, and she was upset because you bought Kavya's favorite ice cream, so I asked her if she loves you or not, she said she only considers you
as her friend" NK explained.

Arnav was deeply hurt when he heard it, holding the ice creams on his hand he left without any expression on his face.

NK looked at him worried, and followed him.

After staying and roaming around the garden, which was a horrible experience for both, now Arnav was completely ignoring Khushi and only giving his attention to Kavya. Khushi was hurt seeing him do that.

It seemed like only Kavya was with him, and they were not there, he was only chatting with her, and whenever Khushi tried to exchange few words with him, he avoided talking with her by just nodding.

Then they went to a restaurant to have lunch, there was not space for all of them in a table, Khushi wanted to say that she will sit with Arnav on other table, but
before that he invited Kavya to sit with him completely ignoring or to say didn't even look at her side.