Heroine in danger!

"Geese, why are so many people just that needy?", Instinct sights, as she corrected her black gloves. She just got back from helping some of her friends out yet again. "But at least I've got some free time now"

The redheaded Sackgirl grins, as she shoved her hands in the pockets of her Cat hoodie, which she wears in combination with black jeans and red sneakers, alongside her signature fire red hair in a ponytail at the back of her head.

She knows where she's going to for her (hopefully long) break.

Meanwhile in an airship over Bunkum....

"This girl is coming right in time for my plan", a lightbulb grinned as he observed the Sackgirl on his screen. "She's going to help me with my plan, but I have to get her here first"

With that said, the person proceeded to push a button, but it caused the weather in Craftworld to change.

"Oh god! Wrong button!", he panicked and pushed some others, while the girl on screen looked distressed around, not noticing the camera pointed at her.

"Wait, that was that, that is that.... Aha!",  he grinned as he pushed a button, causing the area on the screen to tear up, suck anything in a small radius in and causing the redhead to panic as she got sucked up.

"Alright, time to prepare everything for her Arrival"

Back with Instinct in Craftworld....

"What the heeeeee......", she screamed in fear, as she got sucked up into the vortex.  "Aw, awesome, I want a break and some Vortex thing is sucking me up, real stylish..."

After a while of flying, Instinct suddenly drops into something metallic.

While she descends, she hits the metal tube multiple times, letting out groans of agony and pain, before getting spitted out by the machine which caught her fall.

"Damnit! I just wanted some free time", the red head growls and looks around. She has landed in some kind of mountain area with a small banner saying 'Welcome' on it and underneath a small person around Instinct's height.

He wears a black hat with a purple coat and black shoes and his head is a lightbulb, glowing up as she landed.

"Good to see you chump", he greets her, but is promptly replied with a piercing glance from the female.

"First and foremost, who are you, second where am I and third, my name isn't "Chump".", she snarks.

"Oh, sorry. But everything in order.", he assured her.

"Also, I hope you've got a good explanation for dragging me here.", Instinct adds.

The bulb startles at the sackgirl's annoyance.

"How are you.... Anyways, you are in Bunkum, home of the heart of creativity and in a huge mess.", he started, "Since the legendary Titans are about to be released"

"Seriously? And let me think, the legendary heroes who banished the Titans first are now nowhere to find and someone's about to release them?", Instinct comments dryly.

"You pick up fast Chum", the lamp smiles, but quickly frowns at the female's growl.

"For the last time, don't call me Chump!"

"Then who are you?", the lamp asks her.

"Instinct.", she answers, "The Sackgirl who destroyed the Negativititron and the Collector back in Craftworld."

"Oh. So you have knowledge in Stuff like that.", the lamp acknowledged, "Anyways, I'm Newton."

Instinct smiles. "Anyways, is there anything to worry about the Titans?", she asks.

"Yeah. The Titans have laid almost waste to Bunkum's creativity and I suspect Nana Pud to be the rumored releaser of the dreaded Titans", he answered, "But let us continue this in my airship"

"Okay..... But why though?", the Sackgirl asks confused.