Bunkum's legend

The two traveled through the hills as Newton told Instinct everything that has happened so far.

".... And with that, I suspect Nana Pud to be the rumored releaser of the Titans.", he ended his little speech.

"Okay.... But are you seriously sure about that?", the red head asks confused, "Maybe she is the guardian who protects the thing where they are captured"

"Or she just pretends to do that.", Newton counters, "Anyways, we're at my airship, build by my father and reconstructed by me.", he smiled as the tall purple airship came into the view of the two.

"Not as impressive as the CreaDome, but okay.", Instinct tells the lightbulb, who looked at her confused.

"What is the... Anyways", he corrected himself, "Let's discuss your.... I mean our mission."

He led her into a tall room where he pulls out a tall map alongside some bubbles with stickers inside.

"Could you help me putting those onto the map, Instinct?", the bulb asked her and Instinct grabbed the bubbles he threw to her.

"Sure. But... I thought you could do it too....", Instinct rose and eyebrow.

"Yeah, but my Pop-It is stuck right now, so I really can't use it right now", Newton replied sheepishly.

"Alright....", the Sackgirl sights and stuck the stickers according to Newton's plan.

"That's basically it.", he grins as he saw the completed map, "Anyways, you'll need some gadgets and I've got the right thing for that. Wait here."

As soon as Newton got to another part of the ship, Instinct's Organizertron, a small smartphone esque gadget rang and the girl picked it up.

It's her younger brother Neon.

Hey Neon, what's up?

Instinct... Where are you at?

Would you believe me if I said that I'm yet again stuck in another world, helping saving it?

Again? Geese sis, you pull problems magnetically towards you.

Real funny Neon, but you're right. Anyways, the world I'm in is called Bunkum, before you ask.

Never heared of it.

I knew it. Also, if you reach DaVinci, could you tell him I'm alright but my class in the Academy has do be done by someone else until I'm back?

Sure thing sis.

Thanks. Also, how's the Academy going for you.

Pretty great. I'm pretty much year best this time around.

While Instinct talked to her younger Brother on the Organizertron, Newton got back with something looking like a silver hair dryer.

He wanted to interrupt, but on the other hand, he stayed quiet.

It was oddly enjoying to see that she smiles while talking to the other person, probably a relative.

But Instinct quickly caught Newton in a side glance and with a quick dismiss she hung up.

"Sorry, my little brother had called.", she smiled.

"Is alright Instinct.", Newton calmed her, "But back to the mission."

"Alright.", she smiled, "And what is the thing you've got in your hands?"

"Oh, that... Is the Pumpinator. Try it out.", the lightbulb smiled and threw the gadget towards her.

"Gotcha.", Instinct grins as she tried it out, "Works pretty good."

"Alright, you're geared up for the mission, then let us get to the Mansion with my infiltration rocket.", Newton told her and led her to the small rocket hidden underneath the cockpit of the airship.

Both jumped into it, Newton to the controls and Instinct in front of that.

"Alright, it goes downwards!", he said and the rocket descended quicker then the two thought.

"PAPAAAAAA!"

"HEEEELP!", Instinct screamed in fear as it took up speed.