„Studying"- Christian Anthony

You need to learn for your final exams that are slowly coming closer and you get a little anxious when you think about it since you're so afraid of failing them.

Christian, who's been your boyfriend for one year always reassures you when you tell him about it. "You got this babe." He always says while cuddling with you and making you feel as comfortable as possible.

Today you're at his house because you need him to ask you some stuff you need to know for the exams. You two decide to sit on the couch for a bit to relax and then start learning.

"What about extending our little break, just for 10 minutes?" He whispers in your ear as your relaxing break slowly comes towards the end. "No way, Anthony. I really need to get this stuff into my head. Maybe after we're finished, okay?" Christian thinks about it for a few seconds. "I'll make a deal, yeah? Something where we both get what we want." You decide to listen to whatever he has to say. "If you get a question wrong, then you have to kiss me and if you reach10 questions that are wrong, we'll do a short break, you know?" He informs you with a smirk on his face.

"Ohhh Christian." you sigh while you still lay in his arms. "Come on. You've got nothing to lose, because you learned. Am I right? But if not, it's good for me too." Christian puts a strain behing your ear and looks at you with his big hazel eyes and pouts. "Pleaseeeeee."

You literally melt everytime he does that so you give in and agree to his suggestion. "Yayyy." He shouts and hugs you tightly. "But don't be disappointed if I know all the answers, baby." You tell him and you both go into his living room where he asks you some questions about Chemistry.

"Okay, it's almost the last question. What's the definition of Chemistry?" You think about for a few minutes but you're clueless. "Oh damn... I don't- no wait, maybe I know it." You think harder but you forgot it. That's like the 7th time you don't know the answer. "What is it?" He keeps asking you but you just shake your head. You see a smile finding its way on your boyfriend's face and you already know what to do.

"Come here, teddybear." You lean closer to him as he does the same and lay your lips on him. It's a long kiss, even longer than the others before and when you finally let go of each other, you both look into each others eyes. "This Chemistry is even better." You hear him whisper as Christian's about to lay his lips onto yours again but you don't push im away - quite the opposite - you pull him closer to you while you passionately kiss him. You just want to forget about all this Chemistry stuff and just have some time with your boyfriend.

You both end up laying in Christian's bed with your clothes on the floor. "Babe?" You ask while laying your head onto his chest. "Yeah?" He replies. "Your suggestion was a fucking good idea."
_________________________________________
A/N:
Okay well, this is nothing I usually write but I kinda like it. I hope you liked it too and sorry if there are any mistakes in it. I wrote this when I was damn tired, lmao.
Anyways, thank you for reading🖤
Btw, I'll sometimes add pictures from now on