20

Patton POV

Oh today's the day!

All of us, having been waiting for this moment. And now it's finally here!

Awhile back, Thomas (and Roman) went off to audition for a movie. Can't remember what movie, but both were very excited.

"You know he won't know, until they call, right?" Logan stated, sipping on his coffee, with his chest a bit exposed.

"I know that, silly," I said, as I blushed buttoning up his shirt.

"But I hope he gets the part, he works hard for it."

Logan smiles a bit, grabbing me by the waist, pulling me closer. I was so red in the face, but I didn't care. As long as I had Logan, there was no worrying what so ever.

"I know, Pat. But just give it time, speaking of which." Logan said, kissing me on the cheek. "You wanna cuddle on the couch before the kiddos wake up?"

Kiddos?

Logan never would say that word, maybe I was finally rubbing off on him.

"Sounds perfect," I kissed Logan on the lips, smiling. "I'll get the blanket, you go ahead and get comfy."

I hurried, to my room, grabbing a super fluffy and soft blanket. Snuggling the blanket, I rushed back downstairs, where Logan was no where to be seen.

Hmm. Maybe he had to use the restroom or get dressed.

So I sat on the couch, waiting for him. But I guess I fell asleep, because I was shaken awake by Logan.

"Where were you? We were supposed to cuddle before the kiddos woke up." I said, rubbing sleep from my eyes.

Logan gave me a strange look, "I was in my room, still sleeping. And I never heard you suggesting that."

"I didn't. You did." I said yawning. "You asked me if I wanted to, after we had some coffee this morning."

"Patton," he said, "I was still asleep, you probably dreamt it if anything."

Before I could continue the discussion further, pranks, Missy, and Remy all entered from the stairs, heading to the kitchen.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have some coffee to make," Logan left me in the living room by myself.

Was it really all a dream?

Deceit POV

Today is the day, and I have a plan for it all.

Patton, was blabbing on about the audition Thomas did. How he was so great, and perfect. Blah blah blah. I was sick of hearing about it.

So I said, "You know he won't know, until they call, right?" Mimicking Logan's voice to the point.

"I know that, silly," he said, buttoning up my shirt. He was blushing.

Maybe I could mess with this one for a bit.

"But I hope he gets the part, he works hard for it."

And there he went again. Had to get him to stop talking, giving me a headache.

So I gave him a small smile, grabbing him by the waist, and pulling him closer to me. He was so red, he would make a bull go crazy.

"I know, Pat." I said in a reassure tone. "But just give it time, speaking of which." I smirked, kissing Patton's cheek.

"You wanna cuddle on the couch before the kiddos wake up?" Patton looked at me, a bit confused, hopefully.

He shrugged it off, responding, "Sounds perfect," he kissed me on the lips, smiling. "I'll get the blanket, you go ahead and get comfy."

Oh I will.

The idiot ran upstairs to grab a blanket, and I headed to the living room.

He's too easy to fool.

I was just relaxing on the couch, but quickly hide behind it. Why you ask? Because the real Logan was coming downstairs, fully dressed, getting coffee.

Fuck! So much for fun.

Once the logic trait went into the kitchen, I ran upstairs to my room.

I'll get him next time.

Logan POV

After what happened this morning, Patton has been acting, anomalous. Like not his usual optimistic self. Hadn't seen act that way, since the deceit dilima.

I wanted to confront him on it, but I figured he'll enlighten me on the abnormal behavior. So instead, I stayed in my room for most of the waking hours, scheduling and rescheduling.

And after hearing first hand, from Roman, that Thomas had a callback on the 13th of April. So I penciled that in, taking off another event in place of it.

Didn't think much of it though.

Virgil POV

I swear, that was the best sleep I've had in, well forever. Stretching my arms out, I felt something wrap around me. Or should I say someone.

"Come on princy," I yawned, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "It's time to get up."

Roman groaned, holding me tighter. "Nooooooo. You're warm and squishy."

Wow. Brutal.

"But Thomas heard from the director today I bet."

Just like a chipmunk, he jumped up and hurried to the shower.

"I'll be done in 5 minutes tops!" He yelled, I laughed.

Well. Better get ready myself.

So I left Roman's room, and headed to mine. The whole time I was getting ready, something didn't feel right. Maybe I was too on edge, but then again. That's what I'm known for.

Roman and I got ready, spent the day doing our own thing. Roman, trying to come up with new ideas. Me, trying to be more chill.

But... Wasn't possible. I don't think it's ever possible.

So, the day continued like any other day. Thomas finally heard back from the director dude, about time.

But that was just the beginning of something brewing. And I had a bad feeling about it.

Deceit POV

Thank goodness, Thomas heard from that director, Alfred something.

Now to put my plan into action...

In the next chapter.

Wow. You really know how to be dramatic, snake.

At least I don't torture the readers.

:O
I do not!

*Manical laugh*

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for over 1.5k reads!

You are all wonderful ❤️
And I wish you a beautiful day ❤️❤️❤️