39

[WARNING]

Trigger Warning includes:

- starting with a flashback
- blood and gore
- unexpected twist(s)

[YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]

Before I start, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for 100 followers and over 90k reads 🥳

I never imagined something like this happening. You're all so sweet and awesome, and I couldn't be more grateful 💕

How about asking them to throw some deodorant my way!? I want my snack back!

No! You need to start eating real food!

*Hiss*

*Sprays holy water*

*Hisses more, running away*

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.

*Flashback*
*Years ago*

"So that's why you don't run with scissors." Patton said, as he gets a bandaid on his finger.

Logan looks up at the moral side, after getting the bandaid on.

"What made you think it was a good idea to run with scissors in the first place?" He asked, sighing.

"I saw Deceit and Romulus doing it."

"Don't follow their example, they aren't that bright."

"WE HEARD THAT!" Deceit yelled.

"I know! I wasn't trying to be quiet!" Logan yelled back.

Then Logan felt a tug on his shirt, seeing Tee with a book. It had drawings on the book, so an illustrated one.

Tee held out the book, trying to hand it off to Logan.

"Sorry, Tee. I have to deal with two idiots." He said.

Seeing the hurt in Tee's eyes, stung a bit in the logical side. He would make it up to him later, and Logan headed off to deal with Romulus and Deceit.

"How about asking Remy to read to you?" Patton suggested, smiling.

Tee sighed, "Remy's asleep, and won't wake up."

Of course. Patton thought.

"Maybe Virgil, he loves reading to you."

"He's listening to his music, and it's the scary one too." Tee frowned, then looked at Patton.

He smiled, taking a seat next to Patton.

"Maybe you could read to me." Tee said smiling.

Patton wanted to make sure no fights broke out between Deceit, Logan, and Romulus. But he couldn't say no to the small, lovable side.

"Okay." He smiled, taking the book and started to read to Tee.

Patton said in a soft tone. "Once upon a time, not long ago. A group of friends were playing in a village."

Patton had read the book, from cover to back. Seeing a very sleepy side next to him, trying to stay awake. At least Tee is easier to put to sleep than Remy sometimes.

He would've been able to take a nap, as well as Patton. But.....

*CRASH*

"DAMNIT ROMULUS!"

A screamed was heard from upstairs, scaring both Tee and Patton. In less than 3 seconds, Romulus ran down, with his mace in hand. Deceit following close behind with a cane, looking mad.