Chapter 2

Ow fuck my head hurts.....

I woke up in a dark room. It sucked a lot, especially because I was tied down to the chair and wasn't able to move. Suddenly I heard people outside the door.

 Fina-fucking-ly....

I dropped my head to my chest, acting like I was still passed out. I did it at the almost exactly right time because the door opened and three people walked in. 

" Damn he's still asleep?" [???]

" Shut up, he could be your king for all we know!" [???]

" Okay, if you guys are gonna be loud and wake my baby up I will hurt you!" [Rose]

I raised my head and glared at Rose with a hatred that Satan would be proud of.

" First off, I'm not you're boyfriend or baby or anything like that," I menacingly said, " Second of all, why the hell am I here?"

 While Rose looked at me in surprise and turned to the other two guys, I got a good look at them. One of them had black hair and bright green eyes, almost like a cat. The other one had blond hair and red eyes, almost like a demon or something.

" See? I told you that he was probably awake! My baby is awe-" [Rose]

" I told you that I'm not your fucking boyfriend or baby! Now get these fucking ropes off of me!" I yelled and pushed against the ropes.

" Calm down Mr. King," [Black Hair]

" I'm not your fucking King and my last name isn't King either." [Marcus]

" What's your name then you snotty bitch," [Blond Hair]

I turned my head and looked at the blond one. He was snarling at me and looked like he was ready to kill me where I was.

" My name is Marcus Zacharai Rayn." [Marcus]

" Okay then Marcus. Can I explain what's going on here?" [Black Hair]

" No, you can't explain whats going on here. Of course you can explain dumbass!!" [Marcus] 

Explanation

A month ago the Bear king died on his way to the Meeting of King's. We found his car and the body about 3 hours after the crash, and it seemed he got shot by a sniper.the thing is, he had a note in his hand and the note said that the true Bear King was out there and he was just filling in till he decided to come back. But, all of the other King's didn't want to wait for the true Bear King to come out of hiding. So, they decided they would have a tournament for the bear king. Each king would pick a team and send their candidate for the king to lead them. At the end of the tournament, whoever is the winner would be the bear king. Our king, the Wolf King decided that we would use a commoner from the forests for this idea and that's why we were sent out to find you.

End Of Explanation

" So let me get this straight. Your king decided to use me as the Bear King candidate?" [Marcus]
" Yep."

" And i'm supposed to lead you guys to the top of this tournament or something?" [Marcus]

Rose nodded extremely fast.

I dropped my head to my chest and started laughing silently before i looked up.

" Fuck off."