Early Bloomer || Thirst

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

I woke up, feeling my throat still blocked by something. It's kind of hard to breathe... I stand up and clear my throat many times as I walk past by my calendar and count the days again.

''4 More days...''

I gently scratch my fingers against my throat as I try not to think back to the shadow standing next to my beloved, I would immediately start retching again. I resist and shake my head as I try to start the day off as a normal human being would, the only problem is that I don't feel normal or like the others. Sometimes I feel as if I'm too clingy, but that's just the way I am. I can't live without my light.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

The afternoon clouds are here, unlike yesterday, today is a day to resist because it's gonna rain. You know, people say flowers tend to bloom when it rains but, the flowers inside me aren't allowed to bloom... I just want them to disappear and I know that watching my beloved's hand squeeze someone else's will only trigger these thorns to grow more and make me suffer, it's still worth it because I caught a glimpse of my sunshine.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

''Jungkook? What are you doing here, are you waiting for someone?''

I slowly open my eyes to see a person's feet, so close that the edge of his shoes are against mine. The sound of the pouring rain blocked out my thoughts as I leaned back against a window. I could feel the raindrops stop hitting me, that makes me look up slowly to the person who was holding an umbrella over me.

''Hoseok... I can ask you the same question, aren't you supposed to be with.. w-with...'' I mumbled out, trying not to say his name, knowing that I'd have my mind filled with thoughts about him.

''Hmm? Do you mean with Yoongi? Ah yeah, I was just on my way to his house, to be honest. We're gonna spend the night together~'' He said happily while winking and smirking.

''Good for y-'' I swallow my words and quickly cover my mouth, feeling my throat getting tight again. I uncontrollably start coughing as I turn my gaze down as my breaths were barely long enough to keep me from calming down.

''J-Jungkook! Are you alright? Geez, you should've just stayed home, you look very sick. Do you want me to walk you home or something?'' Hoseok's tone of voice had a slight change, it sounds like it has a bit of fear in it as if he's worried about me.

I shake my head, not moving my hands from my mouth as I continue to look down. I already know that some petals got upchucked and are now resting in the palm of my hands... Hoseok can't find out, he just can't! No one can know about this, I know that people aren't gonna see me as a normal person after this.

Suddenly, Hoseok's phone started ringing. I quickly took the chance to run away from him as he got distracted.

''Ah, Yoongi, I'm on my way right now. Don't worry, nothing happened it's just the downpour, it's ridiculous but wait just a bit more~''

I heard Hoseok's voice fade the further away I ran from him, however, the name he called out made me gag even more until I had to stop and get rid of the blockage that was stuck in my throat.

|🌹 | 🌹 | 🌹|

🌹 The fact that I didn't see him today made me feel drained, withdrawals will eventually get to me sooner or later

🌹 The fact that I didn't see him today made me feel drained, withdrawals will eventually get to me sooner or later. Instead of meeting my sunshine, I met my clouds. 🌹