Chapter 5

After that day, when Camille got home, there was a text in her phone. No surprise, it was from Zack.

HEY BEAUTIFUL it read.

HEY ZACK Camille replied.

IM SO GLAD YOU'RE TEXTING ME BACK

LOL

SO

WHAT

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU AT SCHOOL texted Zack.

OH DEAR. YOU CANT ASK ME NOW? Camille asked him.

NOPE.

FINE. SEE YOU TOMORROW.

OKAY. CANT WAIT!!

Camille got up to take a shower. She turned on the warm water. She stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower.

She stood in the water and thought. Just thought.

45 minutes later, she stepped out and wrapped herself in her robe. It was light blue with purple and green polka dots.

She got to her bedroom. She looked in the mirror. She thought she looked pretty good. But she still couldn't see why Zack, of all the other guys at school, liked her.

He was the most popular guy at school. Tons of girls had a crush on him. He was nice, sweet, smart, athletic, tall, and very sir like.

Camille was tall (5'9"), thin, she had some muscles, medium, wavy, brown hair, and bright green eyes. She was smart and played soccer.

But Zack was the only boy to even have a crush on her.

Camille was happy. She couldn't wait til the next day.

Camille went to her closet and opened it. She examined the contents to find a cute outfit for the next day.

She found a light green, mini dress. She grabbed a brown braided belt and put it on the chair. She grabbed some black and boots and set them down.

She was ready for the next day.